Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Agreed, there were a few times when the simple cross may have delivered better options than the solo goal - no matter how good they look when he gets them.

Perhaps needs to improve his decision making when we're searching for goals.

Granted not seen as much of him as most on here, but I can see why a PL club hasn't come in for him - on his day he is unstoppable, but needs to be more consistent and some times look for the easy ball.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Only the ex champions of Europe next.

Nothing to wet the bath about.

That was before Sky. So they've never won anything...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Actually feeling Ok - could've gone either way - they were very good and we found it tough against that level of opposition. A win against Reading & defeat tonight isn't bad. Keep the faith guys.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Onwards and upwards. Glad that is out the way. Two good teams either could have nicked it. They win lose some and so will we.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Actually feeling Ok - could've gone either way - they were very good and we found it tough against that level of opposition. A win against Reading & defeat tonight isn't bad. Keep the faith guys.

What he said.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London

Hard to feel good after conceding so late but you're right. We don't have to play many good teams now and just have to concentrate on us. Chris needs a reaction at forest, go for the jugular.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Some very poor defensive play today, nothing too much to panic about after all Newcastle should piss this league. I was disappointed with the fat Spanish waiter moaning every five bloody seconds to the forth official.

Next game against Forest we must get back on track.

Night everyone, I'm off to piss the bed.

He was Jock yeah?

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Glad its over and done with, could have gone either way and at least Sky will be happy, they can have their Geordie wankathon now they've won, they won't know who to suck off first on Sat, David "Please pick me for a premier league managers job" Wagner or the self entitled Geordie twats.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Didn’t enjoy the second half much, we looked lost most of the time. But I think that's credit to Newcastle. A lot of our outlets couldn't get in the game enough. And the resulting pressure told.

Spawny goal for their first, but a quality winner.

Still onwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here