Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*RUDE Albion FANS in the pub*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I know it HAPPENED a FEW months ago but I've only JUST come out of my SAFE space because of it. Back in November on the DAY of the Bristol City game [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] INVITED me for lunch as she was AFTER something. So I SAID lets make it a FAMILY lunch and we could go to the LION and Lobster , she said she would BRING her KIDS, she has ADOPTED more Africans than Madonna and Angelina JOLLY combined and I thought I'd take my DOG which is a 50/50 CROSS between a LAPDOG and a POODLE called Martin.

Anyway we ALL rocked up to the LION and went INSIDE where there is a CLEAR notice SAYING families with DOGS and KIDS wanting lunch have priority over TABLES especially STINKY football FANS in REPLICA shirts NURSING half a PINT of some poxy CRAFT beer. So [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] told these Albion FANS to move and they REFUSED , it TURNED a BIT ugly after that and one of them PULLED Kellie's SYRUP off of her HEAD and her LATEST adopted son HAGLER who is 25 which I can't UNDERSTAND why he needed ADOPTING chinned the MOUTHY one and it turned into a right MELEE.

The landlord CAME over and asked who STARTED it and we pointed out the NOTICE they IGNORED and he RIGHTFULLY kicked them OUT and for good measure BANNED them too. It's could to see a pub CATERING for families and DOGS and I don't mean [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION] but MARTIN. I think the LION and Lobster needs applauding for trying to get rid of Albion fans who give the club a BAD name.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Albion fans weren't banned for not giving up their table but, allegedly, for moaning that Chelsea were on the box.

Not your best, Enrest

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Look on the bright side.

At least you've got a DOG to keep your ONE TRICK PONY company. :)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Vintage Ernest. 9/10 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here