Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dabbing

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Looks like something a 15 year old neo-nazi might try in the privacy of his own bedroom: a Hitler salute while checking at the same time to see if a little Hitler moustache has started to grown a bit :lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
It's like Usain Bolts archer celebration for shy people.

anygivensunday

Jul 5, 2012
Singapore
I'm a teacher and my kids do it all the time. From year 7 to year 11. When they get an answer right, when they sneeze, I thought it had died a death to be honest. Banned it from the classroom, more because it's lame than particularly annoying.

That and bottleflipping.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I doubt that this is the way to do it discreetly. Having to make it look like a sneeze is problematic in its own right.

Doesn't seem like a logical way does it.. But apparently that's where the "dance move" originated from, now you've got kids "dabbing" at school...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I'm a teacher and my kids do it all the time. From year 7 to year 11. When they get an answer right, when they sneeze, I thought it had died a death to be honest. Banned it from the classroom, more because it's lame than particularly annoying.

That and bottleflipping.

Have you noticed that if you take the bottle away then they try and flip Pritt stick glues or anything else instead. Hearing that noise of a bottle flipping in a classroom is painful haha.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'll stick my hand up.

Yes, I dab.

But only whilst buttering on a snowboard.
Gotta say I think I may have started the butter-dab movement in Canada. :moo:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

That and bottleflipping.

My son's 10 & these are the two things that drive me demented. Flip, flip, flip, then dab when he lands it. All his mates are exactly the same. Argh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

That and bottleflipping.

I've got a class of 11-12 year-old kids here in Spain and they're all at it too. The bottle flipping is more annoying than the dabbing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here