Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pocognoli fit for Newcastle game

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very good news.

Am I right in thinking he's out of contract at West Brom in the Summer? If he's, surely we'll at least try to bring him here permanently?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Hopefully an unchanged lineup for the third game in a row. This is good news especially when Tomer, Solly and Beram are waiting in the wings if needed.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My Globetrotter leather tote is being rested tomorrow night and my Mulberry slim-messager man bag is back.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Very good news.

Am I right in thinking he's out of contract at West Brom in the Summer? If he's, surely we'll at least try to bring him here permanently?

Yes, and there's been talk, in the Argus, of him wanting to come here.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
My Globetrotter leather tote is being rested tomorrow night and my Mulberry slim-messager man bag is back.

Good of you to put yourself, and your lucky leather tote, forward as the reason why we lost.

Brave man.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
As back up to Bong as he has proved he is not good enough for The Premier hence we got him on loan.

Oh please BG behave, has Bong proved he is good enough for the Premier League ? just because Pullis does not play him does not mean he is not good enough.

There is just as much chance of Bong being released, and Poc being back up to a new left back if we make it up.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
As back up to Bong as he has proved he is not good enough for The Premier hence we got him on loan.

West Brom are 8th in the Premiership, it's not as if they're in the relegation zone and he's not playing for them, they have a strong squad.

Herr Tubthumper

Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here