Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

In our seats for GOSBTS?

0 Not allowed!
    I noticed that even for a crunch game like Reading that the stands were probably only two thirds full for GOSBTS. Against the Geordies it would be great if we are all in place to belt it out. Can you neck that last drop of Harveys by 7:35?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Depends on Southern Fail ?

3 Not allowed!
      People always arrive later for midweek games due to work, you have zero chance of your wish being granted

20 Not allowed!
      A reminder, should it be needed, of what David Blunkett said about the play-off semi-final second leg:

“I’ve never experienced anything, in the many years I’ve been a Sheffield Wednesday supporter, like the first quarter of that game last night. It was a forcefield. It was a forcefield on the pitch and off it. The sound was unbelievable, the emotion was so high that we were all literally shaking."

Same again tomorrow night.
      Please buy from Amazon via this link. Thanks.

12 Not allowed!
      ..and can we all try and sing the same words.. they are on the screen after all..

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      A reminder, should it be needed, of what David Blunkett said about the play-off semi-final second leg:

“I’ve never experienced anything, in the many years I’ve been a Sheffield Wednesday supporter, like the first quarter of that game last night. It was a forcefield. It was a forcefield on the pitch and off it. The sound was unbelievable, the emotion was so high that we were all literally shaking."

This. Atmosphere was decent v. Reading from the start despite a fairly slow beginning to the match - afternoon results and 5.30pm KO helped.

For Newcastle we need to up it to the next level. Can't quite be the same as the Massive Play Off Semi-Final home leg but should be getting there.

More people getting to their seats slightly earlier than they normally do for a 7.45pm KO would be a good start...
      Boxing Day 1979 (h) W 3-0 B.Horton (pen), P.Ward, G.Ryan Att. 28,358

St. Patrick's Day 2013 (h) W 3-0 L.Ulloa (2), Sp.Dave Att. 28,499
      Members

2 Not allowed!
      So, having been lectured about leaving early......the obvious follow up has to be get seated earlier......what world do some of these posters live in ? Some of us rely on clear roads for the 115 miles we drive (my choice) to get to the Amex, not worry about whether I'm in my seat for Sussex by the Sea !!
      Je suis rôti de boeuf RandyWanger's Avatar
      Done a Frexit from France and now in London

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Eric Youngs Contact Lense View Post
      ..and can we all try and sing the same words.. they are on the screen after all..
      Stand or fall!
      Going for the juggler
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

Anyone know what the music that was playing prior to the Wednesday game was?
      Gave the stadium a gladiatorial feel about the event.

3 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by RandyWanger View Post
      Stand or fall!
      That is taking over now, but the one most get wrong, is the first line of the chorus,

Sussex, Sussex by the sea

THEN the second line is
      Good old Sussex by the sea.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!