Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 wins...?

theboybilly

sorry fella, that is pants....

You have neither us, Huddersfield or Newcastle losing a game.

That is not gonna happen I predict we will lose at Leeds, Norwich, Wolves and possibly Villa maybe QPR

Oh heck stop this there are no givens in this league...

I'm going back to bed
Those five games concern me too.Four should still have very much to play for and QPR is always a tough away game. But if we can keep winning our home games we are in with a great chance now

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
sorry fella, that is pants....

You have neither us, Huddersfield or Newcastle losing a game.

That is not gonna happen I predict we will lose at Leeds, Norwich, Wolves and possibly Villa maybe QPR

Oh heck stop this there are no givens in this league...

I'm going back to bed

We have lost 4 times in 33 games.

Yet you predict 3 - 5 loses in the next 13 ?

That is a massive collapse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
IMO we have two massive games again now, tomorrow and Saturday. Important to remember we play at 3pm on Saturday and its Huddersfield v Newcastle at 17.30 - now that is a massive game for them two IF we do the job at Forest.

Of course extra time and penalties on Wednesday night will be a bonus

This is a very good point. Of course, 4 points in the next 2 would be very good and although they'd have 2 games in hand (one against the Toon) a 10 point advantage over Hudds would be huge and could have a big affect on them.

Of course, we're BHA and we don't do anything easily so we won't win tomorrow - people are getting carried away after Saturday :)

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We have lost 4 times in 33 games.

Yet you predict 3 - 5 loses in the next 13 ?

That is a massive collapse.

Worse ways fella, anything extra is a bonus.

Any team is capable of a collapse anything can happen, injuries, bans can all knock us off our stride...

It is not something I want to happen.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
This is a very good point. Of course, 4 points in the next 2 would be very good and although they'd have 2 games in hand (one against the Toon) a 10 point advantage over Hudds would be huge and could have a big affect on them.

Of course, we're BHA and we don't do anything easily so we won't win tomorrow - people are getting carried away after Saturday :)

The moral of our fans lifted noticeably while watching soccer Saturday on the concourses which then extended to the inside of the ground shortly afterwards, you don't have to guess the effect on the Huddersfield and Newcastle fans IF IF IF we can do the job over the next two games.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Huddrsfield play very differently away from home than they do at home. They even alter their team selections quite dramatically away from home. We do as well but not to the same extent.

For that reason I don't think they will pick up as many points as people anticipate. They defend in early parts of games away from home and then chase a winner late on, which they have been getting recently. That might not work for them as much when teams are scrambling for the odd point here and there to stay up.

That said, I am enjoying the football just as much as the league position so the last section of games I expect to be a rollercoaster and at the end I am still as confident of winning the League as I was since about 6 or 7 games in.

I think it was after Huddersfield at home I first thought we could win the League and still do.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The moral of our fans lifted noticeably while watching soccer Saturday on the concourses which then extended to the inside of the ground shortly afterwards, you don't have to guess the effect on the Huddersfield and Newcastle fans IF IF IF we can do the job over the next two games.

Exactly. It would really put the cat among the pigeons so to speak. I would have thought more for Huddersfield than for Newcastle. Given that it appeared they were reeling us in with their amazing run for them to potentially be 9 points behind when they kick off against Newcastle must surely be dispiriting. As for Newcastle even if they did lose tomorrow they could still go 8 clear of Huddersfield if they took care of business. The Terriers cup run has given us an opportunity to really take this promotion challenge by scruff of the neck.

We still have to go out and play well to do it, but at least if we do, we will really be turning up the heat. Very exciting timess indeed!

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
My Prediction (For what it's worth)

Wins... Rotherham, Derby, Blackburn, Brum, Wigan, Bristol, = 18 points
Draws... Newcastle, Forest, QPR, Wolves = 4 Points
Lose... Norwich, Villa (Won't matter at Villa or Norwich as Promotion will be clinched)

22 Points
Total 93 points and Promotion.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I understand your formula, and it has logic. However, imo, there'll be nothing like a 10 point gap between us and the team in second come the end of the season.

Fancy a small bet? To keep it easy, I'll wager that the gap between 1st and 2nd will be 8 points or fewer at the end of the season, irrespective of which two teams take those spots. £10 to AITC or REMF?
I like it, we've got to the betting stage of the season. Where's the wine?

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I think your 100% right I imagine your still on a high after Saturday and then now think the players will also in the same frame of mind, carry that over to match day and bingo.....

If we go at them from the get go, and hassle Jonjo into some mistakes make him lose his cool gets an early yellow and ATTACK... ATTACK... ATTACK...
I'm hoping siddy runs through him like ****ygant sat night

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I'll go with 8 wins, or 7 wins and 3 draws, or even 6 wins and 6 draws. That gets us to 92 points.

Huddersfield need to win 2 more games than we do, plus 1 more draw.

So, if we win 8, they would need to win 10. They have 13 games to do it in.

If we don't win tomorrow night, we are going to have to win atleast 2 away games.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here