Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6 wins...?

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Are we looking at 6 more wins plus a couple of draws as being enough to see us through in the top 2?... with 13 games left it seems achievable... I am almost feeling that this is too simple given our form. It also seems almost too good to be true.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Are we looking at 6 more wins plus a couple of draws as being enough to see us through in the top 2?... with 13 games left it seems achievable... I am almost feeling that this is too simple given our form. It seems almost too good to be true.

I'm saying 5 more wins if one of them is tomorrow. 5 wins 5 draws, four defeats leaves us on 91. That will be enough.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Are we looking at 6 more wins plus a couple of draws as being enough to see us through in the top 2?... with 13 games left it seems achievable... I am almost feeling that this is too simple given our form. It seems almost too good to be true.

Nope we need to keep going until no one can catch us the magic 90 points may very well not be enough this year unless Huddersfield collapse which I am not expecting to happen.

7 minimum and if we win Tuesday I guess you can have your 6 more wins...

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Not sure about that. Nothing is for certain in football.What if Huddersfield win 12 games and Newcastle the same. It has happened before. Until it is mathematical it has not happened.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
13 wins is even better as we then totally smash the Reading points record and they have to stop going on about it

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
One game at a time.................................although I can genuinely see us steamrollering our way through the rest of the season if we win tomorrow. Confidence will be through the roof, opponents will be half-beaten before the game starts and we play much, much better (like Saturday) when that's the case.

I know, blind optimism. Shoot me now. :shootself:shootself

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Accurately predicting the result of any match is, by evidence from all over the show, nigh on impossible and full of surprises. One at a go for me, and enjoying each second of it. Great fun.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Huddersfield could get well into the 90s on current form. I suggest 100+ is guaranteed promotion until one of the top 3 teams falls off.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
IMO we have two massive games again now, tomorrow and Saturday. Important to remember we play at 3pm on Saturday and its Huddersfield v Newcastle at 17.30 - now that is a massive game for them two IF we do the job at Forest.

Of course extra time and penalties on Wednesday night will be a bonus

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
One game at a time.................................although I can genuinely see us steamrollering our way through the rest of the season if we win tomorrow. Confidence will be through the roof, opponents will be half-beaten before the game starts and we play much, much better (like Saturday) when that's the case.

I know, blind optimism. Shoot me now. :shootself:shootself

I think your 100% right I imagine your still on a high after Saturday and then now think the players will also in the same frame of mind, carry that over to match day and bingo.....

If we go at them from the get go, and hassle Jonjo into some mistakes make him lose his cool gets an early yellow and ATTACK... ATTACK... ATTACK...

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Huddersfield could get well into the 90s on current form. I suggest 100+ is guaranteed promotion until one of the top 3 teams falls off.

Exactly. Simply extrapolating their current season ppg gets them to 91 points (ok, 90.7), and that takes into account their now long gone poor few games. I can easily see 2nd place needing to be 94 points.

Still, our season ppg extrapolated gets us to 99. #top two.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here