Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Baldock and Stephens

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Long way to go until they reach 10. Probably won't get there before the amnesty, so 15 is the number they need to avoid.

Dunk on 11 is the only ban worry for totalling up yellows.

Not quite. Anthony Knockaert could just reach 10, before the cut off (12.03.17).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It is most unfortunate when a poster "corrects" a previous poster with false information, but you have somehow managed to embed THREE factual inaccuracies into a 12 word post.

Stephens' booking against Reading yesterday was his fifth of the season; Baldock (who was not booked against Reading yesterday) has been booked three times this season.
You have earned a star.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone got a comparison of Dunk's bookings at the Amex and away matches?

I'd have him down as more likely to get booked in big games and away from home. In the run-in I could envisage bookings against Newcastle, Leeds, Norwich and at away games where it gets a bit feisty. In theory it's hard to imagine him getting booked in the home games against weaker opposition.
I think he's been booked at home against Rotherham, Barnsley, and Wolves, among others. If the opposition catch us out of position and he needs to pull someone back to stop a goal scoring opportunity, then that's what he has to do.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here