Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41112131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 149
  1. #131
    Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Goldstone
    Posts
    29,511


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Surf's Up View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But I though it was a sniper's bullet that did for Billy Sharpe
    Decapitated I think. Yet he lives again.
    There's been an eruption

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #132
      Members sheebo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      17,260


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dadams2k11 View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I get your point you old sceptic and it is a fair one too..... But i would say there's a 98% chance he wont play.
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Maybe I'm just too skeptical about these things (see above comments about Jedinak). So the team has traveled, we have proof he wasn't with them (rather than just a club statement from them) and we know that he'd never travel separately to the squad?
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It's served me well so far.

      Fair point.

      Yep.
      Are you suggesting I could have spent my time more productively?
      I'm suggesting you're over analysing in this instance young man
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

      Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
    • #133
      Massive up 170417 LamieRobertson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2008
      Location
      SHOREHAM BY SEA
      Posts
      19,901


      0 Not allowed!
      This time tomorrow night....I wonder what it will be like on NSC
    • #134
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      29,511


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I'm suggesting you're over analysing in this instance young man
      So by that perhaps you think that it's a regular theme and that maybe I've got something missing in my life, a void that needs to be filled. Well, we all have one of those.
      There's been an eruption
    • #135
      Resident pedant Triggaaar's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Goldstone
      Posts
      29,511


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This time tomorrow night....I wonder what it will be like on NSC
      I have the laundry services booked in case.
      There's been an eruption
    • #136
      A different kind of pasty pasty's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Bakers Bottom
      Posts
      23,422


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LamieRobertson View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      This time tomorrow night....I wonder what it will be like on NSC
      Hopefully pretty quiet as we're all still out on the piss celebrating
      And coming on for Manchester United, Zlatan Ibrahimović
      WHO?
    • #137
      Members sheebo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      17,260


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      So by that perhaps you think that it's a regular theme and that maybe I've got something missing in my life, a void that needs to be filled. Well, we all have one of those.
      Stop putting words in my mouth you numpty

      And no we don't - we just all share the same love for the Albion...!
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

      Inigo Calderon
      May 2016
    • #138
      Members
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      2,631


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Decapitated I think. Yet he lives again.
      And then of course the mysterious reincarnation of the Gaston Ramirez with the miniature shin pads
    • #139
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2004
      Location
      saaf of the water
      Posts
      7,170


      0 Not allowed!
      Yes, I'd take a draw.

      Then beat Forest away on Saturday before Huddesfild v Newcastle.

      We'd be 10 points clear of Hudds before they kick off.

      I'd take that.
      Thanks Robbie - one day we'll name a stand after you.
    • #140
      Members Razzoo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2011
      Location
      N. Yorkshire
      Posts
      2,971


      0 Not allowed!
      Not on your Nelly. I have a good feeling about tomorrow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •