0 Not allowed!
    Not a chance, they are beatable

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      No it hasn't.

I'm not saying he will, but it certainly hasn't been confirmed.
      By not travelling with them I would say that's confirmed?

0 Not allowed!
      Never.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dadams2k11 View Post
      By not travelling with them I would say that's confirmed?
      Maybe I'm just too skeptical about these things (see above comments about Jedinak). So the team has traveled, we have proof he wasn't with them (rather than just a club statement from them) and we know that he'd never travel separately to the squad?
      There's been an eruption

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      Maybe I'm just too skeptical about these things (see above comments about Jedinak). So the team has traveled, we have proof he wasn't with them (rather than just a club statement from them) and we know that he'd never travel separately to the squad?
      I get your point you old sceptic and it is a fair one too..... But i would say there's a 98% chance he wont play.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 1066familyman View Post
      No.

Are the people saying Yes to this question the same lily-livered lot that wanted Newcastle to beat Massive because... " Newcastle are going to win the league anyway and I want us and them to pull away from the chasing pack. I'll be happy with 2nd place" ?

I fully appreciate we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, but some of us really need to ditch the tin pot and realise that we have no one to fear in this division this season. It's only the media that have tried convincing everyone Newcastle are champions elect. In fact, the commentators and pundits even refer to them as Champions every time they eek out another 3 pts on tv, and yet they haven't won bugger all yet!

Let's take on all comers and prove we're the best team in the division. If we turn out not to be the best then so be it, but CH and the squad haven't bottled anything or settled for second best so far, so why should we.

UTA!
      This is it. We need to make sure we enjoy the ride and hope we get there. One thing is for sure next season, whichever division we are in, is likely to be a very bumpy ride so enjoy this one.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 1066familyman View Post
      Are the people saying Yes to this question the same lily-livered lot that wanted Newcastle to beat Massive because... " Newcastle are going to win the league anyway and I want us and them to pull away from the chasing pack. I'll be happy with 2nd place" ?
      Well I'm saying No to the current question, but I expect I was one of the ones hoping Newcastle beat Sheffield. I'd still be very happy with second place. If we lose tomorrow, I might be supporting Newcastle on Saturday.
      There's been an eruption

0 Not allowed!
      If Gayle does, perchance, undergo a miraculous recovery and turn up in time for kick-off tomorrow evening it will be a recovery the like of which hasn't been seen since Jesus H Christ rose from the dead all those years ago. It will be, not to put too fine a point on it, a fuc king miracle and this will be the second coming. Hallelujah!!!
      برايتون حتى أموت
      Seaweed! Seaweed! GoldWithFalmer's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Before the Burton game i predicted we would start March (well hoped and felt that's where we needed to be) on 73 points,clearly a draw would not be enough,right now though yes i would take it,but if we really mean business and take the division by the scruff of the neck,this is a must win game.....
      In Deo Fidemus we know our history,yet we embrace change-Hello from the real Brighton

Posh? i'd say a non clock watcher,an early riser,creator of ones own fortune,a grafter,a clever dick,an inheritor,a late home type,one that makes sacrifice,gifted maybe.
      Gone Wrong Tom Hark, Preston Park's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Strongly suspect we'll do somewhere between a Reading on them and a Norwich on them. 4-0 to the Albion then

Off yer knees.
      Buy The Ticket,Take The Ride - Hunter S. Thompson