Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were offered a draw now vs Newcastle would you take it?

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Rafa said that he'd seen him (Gayle) in training, but wouldn't be pressed on whether he's fit or not.........doesn't matter from my point of view, just do the job !

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Absolutely, definitely, no. If you asked any of the squad the same question what do you think the answer would be after yesterday ?

Bring it on. I can't ****ing wait.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
However important Gayle is to them, they won't want to risk him with two tough games to follow. If they play him too soon and he gets injured again that would be really good news for us. One way or another I very much doubt that he's fully fit to play the next three games.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The 5-0 roasting of Norwich distorts the stat a bit, but yes, it is true-ish we played the other 8, won 7 drew 1, we have not yet played ourselves. Edited

Crap, good point, I forgot about Brighton - they're quality. When do we play them?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, we need a win to put Newcastle into Huddersfield's reach. The pressure on the Geordies is immense, don't forget they are meant to walk this division. The natives will not be happy and will ramp up the pressure even more if we can come away with three points

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We have far more to gain from this match than we have to lose. On that basis alone, BRING.IT.ON! Imagine singing the 'Top of the League' when 2 goals up in injury time..............

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No! Shit or bust!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here