Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Mr Barber was there of course!

IMG_2811.JPG

el punal

The far better team lost.

Shame that. From a purely selfish point of view at least I'm spared a week long crowing of how wonderful Super Saints are. Blah! Blah! And, a 260 page Super Saints victory supplement from the local rag, the Daily Echo.

I can now gloat on our wonderful win on Saturday that took us to the top of the table without any competition. :drink:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
would you all be so excited if it was an EPL fixture ? At the end of the day, that's all it is......except the reserves are not playing as in previous rounds !

I think of the reserve team gets the club to the final, they should play!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Shame that. From a purely selfish point of view at least I'm spared a week long crowing of how wonderful Super Saints are. Blah! Blah! And, a 260 page Super Saints victory supplement from the local rag, the Daily Echo.

I can now gloat on our wonderful win on Saturday that took us to the top of the table without any competition. :drink:

I have a foot in booth camps. My wife is a saints STH, but is on the Seagulls side as well. But I have long resented - since the time of Terry Paine - the BBC South concenttration on all things Saints.

And then there was Adkins as well.........

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I have a foot in booth camps. My wife is a saints STH, but is on the Seagulls side as well. But I have long resented - since the time of Terry Paine - the BBC South concenttration on all things Saints.

And then there was Adkins as well.........

The Saints coverage on BBC South has been nauseating over the past week. One of the first childhood memories of football was the 78 stitch up, never forgotten

They did deserve to win today though

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
You must be hammered Crodo :lol:

I'm ****ed, Carlsberg reduced to £2.85. I've got Giles coming round in a few hours to watch the Oscars with me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here