Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Cup Final

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always one of the showpiece occasions in English football and this years edition should be a belter.

Dave at the Ship has as usual for big games put a special offer on, 5% (19p) off a pint of Carlsberg for every goal scored.

Hoping for a Man U win for my United supporting friends but as long as football is the ultimate winner I'll be happy.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Egg chasing for me then might watch some of it

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Always one of the showpiece occasions in English football and this years edition should be a belter.

Dave at the Ship has as usual for big games put a special offer on, 5% (19p) off a pint of Carlsberg for every goal scored.

Hoping for a Man U win for my United supporting friends but as long as football is the ultimate winner I'll be happy.
5% off ( or even 20-25% if a few goals go in) is supposed to make Carlsberg worth drinking?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
5% off ( or even 20-25% if a few goals go in) is supposed to make Carlsberg worth drinking?

For the price conscious amongst us yes, it's already the cheapest lager and with the possibility of a heavy discount it represents really good value.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007

When's the final (date and time of Kick-off)?
Who is in it?

Both questions i couldn't answer before this thread and still can't answer the 1st one even now

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
When's the final (date and time of Kick-off)?
Who is in it?

Both questions i couldn't answer before this thread and still can't answer the 1st one even now

4:30pm at Wembley, tickets like gold dust, going for up to 10 times face value on the black market but live in Sky.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Does anybody actually drink Carlsberg?

I do when it's that vs Fosters or Carling - always felt it tastes a little less chemically. Personally if I'm on a session I can't do it on beers north of 5% all day/evening.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here