Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EFL Cup Final

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Always one of the showpiece occasions in English football and this years edition should be a belter.

Dave at the Ship has as usual for big games put a special offer on, 5% (19p) off a pint of Carlsberg for every goal scored.

Hoping for a Man U win for my United supporting friends but as long as football is the ultimate winner I'll be happy.

Crodo bang on form :lolol:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Kinell, I've got a fiver on Gabbiadini to score at anytime.
He was onside, useless officials.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I just don't drink lager these days. Gone back to +5% IPAs

I don't when at home - it's just when I'm out and about there's often a lack of decent (or decent kept) real ales/craft beers, and they can be very expensive as well. All depends on the circumstances.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
2-2 now, Gabiadini gets a second. With Southamptons track record of flogging off the crown jewells, who do you think they'll sell him to come the end of the season.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Surely that second goal was offside... oh no, only one linesman's on a bung. :thumbsup:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Zlatan's overrated though, isn't he? It's all very well scoring bucket loads of goals in Holland, Spain, Italy and France (and winning 13 league titles in 15 years) but he'll never do it in England against proper defences.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
image_a35c0a4b.jpeg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always one of the showpiece occasions in English football and this years edition should be a belter.

Dave at the Ship has as usual for big games put a special offer on, 5% (19p) off a pint of Carlsberg for every goal scored.

Hoping for a Man U win for my United supporting friends but as long as football is the ultimate winner I'll be happy.

You must be hammered Crodo :lol:

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lingard missed a Baldock style chance. Did not matter in end.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
would you all be so excited if it was an EPL fixture ? At the end of the day, that's all it is......except the reserves are not playing as in previous rounds !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here