Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno's Collapse

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
If we get to the prem and dont give him another year it will be an absolute travesty. Consistently one of our best players over the last five years, and a leader.

I think he'll be worth a new contract on ability rather than sentiment.

I think he could emulate Maldini and play on until 40.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Imperious again. What a player.

He seemed particularly pumped up yesterday.

Along with Knocky and Sidwell. The players seemed very very up for that game. Same again tues please.

luppers

Aug 10, 2008
Didim, Turkey
Clearly nobody have ever been winded. If you have you will know that it causes you to collapse as though you have been shot and then a few seconds later get up as if nothing has happened

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
My honest opinion. Why else would he do it?

Beerens was out to injure. Should have been booked earlier when he grabbed Murphy (may heve been somebody else), spun him to the ground and none of the officials saw it. A few other questionable challenges that he got away with while the ref waited 3 minutes to book Stephens. High boot, studs showing, good move by Bruno.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
My honest opinion. Why else would he do it?

I thought it was well over the top as well. If it was someone else's player (Barton) that had done it we'd have a thread about what scum they were. Didn't he get studded on the arm?

That being said I think we're all agreed here that it was hilarious and I'm not too sure B's intent was to get someone sent off. I just think he was throwing himself around a bit and being theatrical.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I dont like to see players trying to infuence the refs to give cards. Thought Stephens and Sidwell were lucky to get just yellows and not reds.

Happens to us every single game. Don't see you berating other team's players for doing it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here