Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you can't make Newcastle on Tuesday

Don't forget you can earn yourself a £25 shop voucher if you let the club know you won't be in your seat.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NUFC1718resale

The club, for whatever reason seem reluctant to promote this. Being an evening, I suspect there will be the usual number of kiddie absentees, so make your ticket avaiable now!

Or, check out the home tickets wanted board. Would be a shame to see a load of empties when this game has been offically sold out for so long and there is do doubt more demand

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
if we score a winner in extra time not only will i not be in my seat i fully expect to be in the seat 6 rows in front of me.
Does this pay extra?

Althought the link is still on the ticketing site, the page has closed so no more tickets can be offered by the exchange.

Odd moves by the club as i'm sure there will have been a handful that can't go last minute. Their recent policy of declaring games a sellout well before kickoff when there are tickers available is odd too...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Althought the link is still on the ticketing site, the page has closed so no more tickets can be offered by the exchange.

Odd moves by the club as i'm sure there will have been a handful that can't go last minute. Their recent policy of declaring games a sellout well before kickoff when there are tickets available is odd too...
VERY odd....

I know you take a keen interest in these matters...

How does it possibly work...?

There are only 350 seats or so available left to purchase (including singles) on Friday.
Then on Saturday they declare the match a complete sell out.
On the day the away section appears to be full and there are only around 300 seats covered for segregation.
The Shelf also looks quite full - maybe 50-100 max empties.

Then they announce the tickets sold crowd as being 1,100 less than capacity....???

There are at least 500 mystery seats. People have said in the past about a deal with AMEX and other sponsors that affects this but it seems a shame.

Who knows what the crowd will be tonight...? Should be 30,000+ but don't know if it will be. Probably not.

The Rattler

NSC Patreon
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Gutted re tonight, was offered a ticket but had to decline as is Rattler Junior's 11th Birthday. Tried the "you'll have another Birthday next year" card but no joy.

Good Dad, bad fan!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I've just tried to put one on the exchange in WSU... no confirmation email... nothing showing online... what should I expect??

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Only just seen this. I am stuck in Sheffield for tonight's game & have just listed 3 tickets on it. Lower East Family.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here