Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sidwell v Reading

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So who had him fired up for this game?

FOUR counts of proper nawtyness, two of which you can see on the sky highlights:whistle:

Assume everyone else saw these? Seemed like he took on the mantle on his own to pay them back for early season.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So who had him fired up for this game?

FOUR counts of proper nawtyness, two of which you can see on the sky highlights:whistle:

Assume everyone else saw these? Seemed like he took on the mantle on his own to pay them back for early season.

I was watching him from WU during a period when the ball was elsewhere. He ran up behind one of their players and elbowed him in the back of the head. I gasped (lke a lot of folk standing near the Canona Kun Fu kick gasped). 'He's off' were my words . . .

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Touch of class when he clapped all fans at the end though, he made sure he acknowledged the Reading fans which was a nice touch.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Gave me my slightly off the wall stand out moment of the game. When the entire stadium was on its feet and rocking to "We're on our way" in the second half, realising the danger of the moment, Sidders issued a bollocking to all and sundry about keeping their focus. Normally a bit marmite for me, this was the moment when I FULLY accepted him into the fold.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Well spotted. Both clear cut, deliberate off the ball whacks. Absolutely love it!

Clearly premeditated. Were they both on Kermogant? I hope so.

I'm not entirely sure how he managed to get away with them.
Both seemed to be in clear view.
Jedi mind trick perhaps?

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Clearly premeditated. Were they both on Kermogant? I hope so.

I'm not entirely sure how he managed to get away with them.
Both seemed to be in clear view.
Jedi mind trick perhaps?

Just checked... Only the first one on Kermogant.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Reading fans on hob nob not impressed:bla: They all seem to have forgotten Kermocunt's asault on LR at their place and their cheering his every touch for a long while after he injured Rosenior.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I was watching him from WU during a period when the ball was elsewhere. He ran up behind one of their players and elbowed him in the back of the head. I gasped (lke a lot of folk standing near the Canona Kun Fu kick gasped). 'He's off' were my words . . .

Irrespective of any payback for previous element, any Reading midfielder with a bit of self-respect should have aimed to kick our Ginger Prince 2.1 about ten foot up in the air and bugger the consequences. Especially at a couple of goals down. Daresay Shelvey will have far more balls and far less restraint on Tuesday. Double red anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here