Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1
    Where do we go from here? Tesco in Disguise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Westminster Village
    Posts
    3,658

    Attacking fans in the FIRST half


    0 Not allowed!
    What is the possible reason for this?

    Just victim of the in-house drive-by.
    They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Members Albion Dan's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Peckham
      Posts
      8,271


      4 Not allowed!
      Reading won the toss?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #3

      0 Not allowed!
      We kicked off which meant Reading won the toss. Winning the coin toss gives the choice of which end - the team losing the toss kick off


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • #4

      2 Not allowed!
      Simple - anything to throw us out of our stride

      Didn't work though did it ?
    • #5
      Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Beside the seaside, beside the sea
      Posts
      33,538


      1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Simple - anything to throw us out of our stride

      Didn't work though did it ?
      I said to my neighbour, that every time teams make us change round, we win.
      Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
      If you don't read the newspaper you are uninformed, if you do read the newspaper you are misinformed. -Mark Twain
    • #6
      bring on the trumpets.... upthealbion1970's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 2009
      Location
      newhaven
      Posts
      8,157


      2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by WATFORD zero View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Simple - anything to throw us out of our stride

      Didn't work though did it ?
      Nearly as well as it did for Norwich
      you are under arrest for killing the quattro
    • #7
      Where do we go from here? Tesco in Disguise's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Westminster Village
      Posts
      3,658


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Upper Library View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      We kicked off which meant Reading won the toss. Winning the coin toss gives the choice of which end - the team losing the toss kick off


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      But why would Reading - or any team - choose to attack their fans in that half? It just pisses everybody off

      Just victim of the in-house drive-by.
      They say 'jump!', you say 'how high?'
    • #8
      Registered User
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      8,495


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I said to my neighbour, that every time teams make us change round, we win.
      Unfortunately I remember a different story against Palace...
    • #9
      Members
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      Reading
      Posts
      884


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Bolt View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I said to my neighbour, that every time teams make us change round, we win.
      Except when Palace did it in and we lost...
    • #10
      Members sheebo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      17,310


      0 Not allowed!
      I literally had a premonition last night that this would happen. There was something so typically READING about it. Someone else tried this this season - possibly Wolves. Always an attempt to disrupt us. Didn't work.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, thatís it. We have done it.

      Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
yyy