Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attacking fans in the FIRST half

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
We kicked off which meant Reading won the toss. Winning the coin toss gives the choice of which end - the team losing the toss kick off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
We kicked off which meant Reading won the toss. Winning the coin toss gives the choice of which end - the team losing the toss kick off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But why would Reading - or any team - choose to attack their fans in that half? It just pisses everybody off

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I literally had a premonition last night that this would happen. There was something so typically READING about it. Someone else tried this this season - possibly Wolves. Always an attempt to disrupt us. Didn't work.

AnotherArch

Northern Exile
Apr 2, 2009
Stockport & M62
Their choice of which way to kick rebounded on them.
We have generally not been good starters over the past few months, so this was probably the kick up the ar*e we needed to get us started on the front foot.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
We did it to Barnsley last week

That was because of the low sun though. Back fired a little as the sun was actually lower and in a more annoying place second half.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I literally had a premonition last night that this would happen. There was something so typically READING about it. Someone else tried this this season - possibly Wolves. Always an attempt to disrupt us. Didn't work.
I spent the first couple of minutes kicking myself for not starting the noddy thread:-

'I bet they switch ends'.

Like you I had a full on Nostra-freakin-damus, that it was so Reading.

In fairness though the switch did give them a decent tailwind for the second half, right up until the moment the wind dropped at around half time :lolol: :facepalm:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I spent the first 5 minutes of the second half shitting myself when the ball was near the south stand thinking Reading had 4 players through on goal onside

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here