Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

#### Reading Highlights ####

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Monday morning 7am, just thought I'd watch it again for the 10th time
Just gets better & better, nothing in football more exciting than counter attacking goals
Going through the 3rd goal on freeze frame, and not including goalies (it's either that or staring at the Championship table).

As the ball is intercepted the Albion have 5 players fully behind the ball + a further 3 technically behind the ball.
Reading have 3 players in front + a further 3 also just in front.

Yet from the moment of the intercept to the goal, Reading were always outnumbered 3 to 2.

Can you imagine Albion players going that AWOL in front of Duffy?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Going through the 3rd goal on freeze frame, and not including goalies (it's either that or staring at the Championship table).

As the ball is intercepted the Albion have 5 players fully behind the ball + a further 3 technically behind the ball.
Reading have 3 players in front + a further 3 also just in front.

Yet from the moment of the intercept to the goal, Reading were always outnumbered 3 to 2.

Can you imagine Albion players going that AWOL in front of Duffy?
I just keep drooling over Stephens pass for the 2nd goal, keep rewinding that goal back over & over
Looking at it most would have tried to play it into Murphy's feet but to slot it inbetween both defenders was sublime

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Excellent goals and chances. Duffy clearence huge - remember Duffy is shit & can't head the ball - the Blackburn fans told us so.

tmp_5967-Screenshot_20170227-091351-805299218.png

On the the Duffy clearance, I keep looking over the replay, and I'm sure it looks like the Reading player guides ball with head and hand!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here