Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fights at falmer station

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
What a bizarre thing to say. No one comes out on top in a situation like that.

No, they actually do, unless you try to rewrite history as a no conflict scenario, no Axis no Allies etc.......

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'm sure that there will be some knuckle-draggers in their 50's who will claim some sort of victory :tosser:

There may only be a very small minority of fans who get involved in scraps but these threads ALWAYS get the most views on here. Take this thread for instance, one of the highest view counts on the first page and most of the others with higher views are days, weeks and months old, This thread was only started a few hours ago and already it's getting close to half the number of views that the match day thread has notched up.

Dunno what definite conclusions you can draw from that but it's a pretty good guess I reckon that a lot of football fans who aren't part of the casual culture, myself included, find it fascinating. And I'm not suggesting you do this but I reckon it's a bit hypocritical when people are so ready to condemn what happens but then secretly love reading about it.

el punal

To be fair they turned up,about 40 off them wearing all the gear but no idea .Average age 17 giving it large untill some brighton had a go then they dissaperd,as mobs goes we had a harded crew at scouts.

Think I just about understood your post, but it did take a bit of deciphering to work out what the hell you were on about. Something like we won and Reading didn't?

AWAYDAY

Jul 21, 2009
Left early today (yeah I know but needed to get to a gig).

Station full of gobby tinpot fans posturing behind the barriers. Few BHA had words. More verbal on the train then hid by police at Brighton.

Really hate Reading.

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
They also sung 'I'd rather be a Royal than a gay' then one waggled his arse. I thought he was trying to tell me where the nectar is. Most just took the piss out of them. Sad bunch of homophobes

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Such a painful watch. I have nothing against club songs. But it's so disjointed and cringe worthy. She's a good singer. But no, that's painful.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Left early today (yeah I know but needed to get to a gig).

Station full of gobby tinpot fans posturing behind the barriers. Few BHA had words. More verbal on the train then hid by police at Brighton.

Really hate Reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There may only be a very small minority of fans who get involved in scraps but these threads ALWAYS get the most views on here. Take this thread for instance, one of the highest view counts on the first page and most of the others with higher views are days, weeks and months old, This thread was only started a few hours ago and already it's getting close to half the number of views that the match day thread has notched up.

Dunno what definite conclusions you can draw from that but it's a pretty good guess I reckon that a lot of football fans who aren't part of the casual culture, myself included, find it fascinating. And I'm not suggesting you do this but I reckon it's a bit hypocritical when people are so ready to condemn what happens but then secretly love reading about it.

people are deluded if they think that there won't be more of this if we go up......bigger crowds , more away support , large squads of away fans arriving fuelled up after a morning on the lash in town.....i'm 50 , i don't see myself scrapping at the football but the fact is that some blokes like a punch up ...always have , always will , and i'm pretty sure anyone with half a lettuce knows who the major suspects are these days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"With our might....we'll defend...the glory of Reading"

:lolol:

I just love that.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
the fact is that some blokes like a punch up ...always have , always will , and i'm pretty sure anyone with half a lettuce knows who the major suspects are these days.

In fairness the old bill have are trying quite hard not to recruit these sort of officers nowadays

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Some Readingknob was spitting at Brighton fans from the top of the walkway at Falmer station. Is that what football violence has come to? Spitting? Embarrassing.

Saw a lot of pushing and 'come on then' and 'you ****ing ****' etc, police wading in with batons, people falling over. All very exciting. No actual punches thrown, obviously, this is football remember.

I really don't like Reading. Such a nothing club with a large percentage of supporters who are complete knobs. It's really hard to be intimidated by any group of wannabe football hoolies who support Reading. Even the name is boring. Reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
To be fair they turned up,about 40 off them wearing all the gear but no idea .Average age 17 giving it large untill some brighton had a go then they dissaperd,as mobs goes we had a harded crew at scouts.

Can you elaborate "wearing all the gear"? Is there a football hooligan uniform' do they have home and away colours and what happens when there is a colour clash, who changes? :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here