Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading *** Official Match Thread ***

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
My stomach doing SOMERSAULTS, first time I've not had my APPETITE for my FULL English in AGES and just had a SLICE of toast. BIGGEST game since Middlesboro last season, all the expectation and HYPE in full on mode today
Spare a thought for those of us who won't be there, don't have Sky, hate listening to radio commentary because it always sounds that we about to ship a goal or three, and will have to follow it on NSC or BBC updates :facepalm:

theboybilly

Can take your pick of many comments there, especially their arguing amongst themselves about club crests on a matchday thread, but two stood out for me (different threads)

tidus_mi2 wrote:

The Informant wrote:

Pretty sure I know which one would win 'cringe factor'.

This is the problem when you dip in and out of other club's forums (especially ours) T Soprano's post about 'People talking of drums' was said tongue-in-cheek. I don't think Reading fans understand the amount of traffic NSC gets compared to 'Hobnob anyone?'. The jokes, satire or whatever completely goes over their heads. One poster even said 'Were loose' - what's that all about?' What has surprised me is that in the approach to this game Reading have hardly been mentioned on here

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
This is the problem when you dip in and out of other club's forums (especially ours) T Soprano's post about 'People talking of drums' was said tongue-in-cheek. I don't think Reading fans understand the amount of traffic NSC gets compared to 'Hobnob anyone?'. The jokes, satire or whatever completely goes over their heads. One poster even said 'Were loose' - what's that all about?' What has surprised me is that in the approach to this game Reading have hardly been mentioned on here

Tinpot.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]835443791360323584[/tweet]

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Today there are 3 Albion supporters here in Brunei, we've been out for a lovely meal, we've got Soccer Saturday on a good stream and the beer is flowing. We are of the opinion that if we stay awake we will lose & if we fall asleep we will win [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

half time scores

Mar 19, 2012
Lounging-on-the-chintz
Today there are 3 Albion supporters here in Brunei, we've been out for a lovely meal, we've got Soccer Saturday on a good stream and the beer is flowing. We are of the opinion that if we stay awake we will lose & if we fall asleep we will win [emoji34]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night night, sweep dreams.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That picture is hilarious. That lot wouldn't need a can of shaving cream between em. And the smell of eau d'One Direction must be overpowering.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here