Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Your be lucky to get 6 points in total with that team, it really is going to be a rude awakening for you! :lolol:

Do you really think we don't know that or actually care. One season to get the money and notch up a load of new grounds and then back to the most competitive league in the world which is far more exciting anyway.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Is that all you have got? Face it, you're going to be smashed out of the park in most games :bigwave:

No, I (we) have a brand new stadium, a state of the art training facility, in fact everything that shed up the road doesn't. How does it feel to waste all your money on players?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Your be lucky to get 6 points in total with that team, it really is going to be a rude awakening for you! :lolol:

Why din't you ever post here when you have bad results? Busy supporting your other teams? Or just can't hack it?

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
****ing Palace mongs back in force then. What a surprise!

**** off and find something to do other than the usual love in with NSC.

Hold on, Chelsea gave you the whole end ? I thought away fans were in the Gods.

They knew that most palace fans have Chelsea as their 1st team so wanted to give them a chance to see a decent stadium.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
We already have 4 better centre backs than you... And a better keeper... Not bad for starters hey?

You certainly do have a better keeper than us, but there's not a chance your CB's are better. I'd take Dunk over Delaney but Tomkins, Dann and Sakho are all far better than anything you've got. Sakho in particular is the best CB I've ever seen at Palace.

I just hope that we can persuade Zaha that he doesn't need Champions League football for one more season to watch him run riot at the Amex again :amex:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
You certainly do have a better keeper than us, but there's not a chance your CB's are better. I'd take Dunk over Delaney but Tomkins, Dann and Sakho are all far better than anything you've got. Sakho in particular is the best CB I've ever seen at Palace.

I just hope that we can persuade Zaha that he doesn't need Champions League football for one more season to watch him run riot at the Amex again :amex:

Dann? Really?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here