Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There are deals out there Carl Jenkinson a perfect example

He wanted £45k a week to join us, if they go for that type of player, Brightons wage structure would be smashed to smithereens.
I think Brighton fans think they can get by without paying the astronomical wages demanded by players in the PL.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Se20;7867406. I think Brighton fans think ........[/QUOTE said:
Are you a scum supporter or a wannabe clairvoyant ?

Why do you bother to post this pointless sh*t ?

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
5 first team players , right back, left back, 2 strikers and a strong defensive midfielder. But also 4 or 5 squad players and bang there's your 100 million gone!!

Aww. Is that all? I'll be profoundly disappointed if we don't sign 16 players and follow the Palace model. :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
He wanted £45k a week to join us, if they go for that type of player, Brightons wage structure would be smashed to smithereens.
I think Brighton fans think they can get by without paying the astronomical wages demanded by players in the PL.

Who said that?.. I think we both know... We will be far away from splashing the same sort of cash you lot have and will.... Big Sam will be rubbing his hands with the thought of putting you through another administration by chucking money about!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Oh yes...of course, you as a scum supporter, view Brightons players through 'neutral eyes'.

Why do you bother to write this sh*t ?

Why do you bother replying to it :rolleyes:

Not getting involved in the "we are better than you" pantomime that goes on, but I don't rate Stockdale. Not saying Hennassy is any better but from what I have seen Brighton would have to get another keeper in when they go up.

And yet again you prove, beyond all reasonable doubt, your knowledge of anything football is not worth bandspace.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Believe it or not...This is a BHA forum... You lot are obsessed by us!

Not obsessed...worried. They thought we wouldn't be in the position we are again - they thought 2013 was our 'moment' and probably thought we would tumble down the leagues.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Not obsessed...worried. They thought we wouldn't be in the position we are again - they thought 2013 was our 'moment' and probably thought we would tumble down the leagues.

Worried ? :clap:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Not getting involved in the "we are better than you" pantomime that goes on, but I don't rate Stockdale. Not saying Hennassy is any better but from what I have seen Brighton would have to get another keeper in when they go up.

Did you not think that Stockdale was outstanding for Fulham when they were in the PL, I did.
Myself and Fulham fans could not believe they sold him. Easily top flight quality and with Dunk and Duffy in front of him we will be ok in that department thank you very much.
And anyhow, players will be gagging to play for us next season if we go up, this is Brighton, in Sussex no less, the most beautiful place in the known universe, take them for a quick look at the Seven Sisters and boom, have you not read the threads on here.

Palace have all but secured their place at the top table, by beating the team that will be eventual winners of that league, and yet they still come on NSC rather than revelling in that.

Imagine being that needy.

Imagine.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Palace have all but secured their place at the top table, by beating the team that will be eventual winners of that league, and yet they still come on NSC rather than revelling in that.

Imagine being that needy.

Imagine.

I came on here to let you know the result, because there seemed there was a news blackout on it.
I'm sure it would have been mentioned if we had lost.
Maybe avoid Palace threads if it effects you that much.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I came on here to let you know the result, because there seemed there was a news blackout on it.

Or, we don't care about you as much as you hope we do - we've got a promotion campaign to concentrate on.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Mummy says your Sunday Road kill is ready yum yum.
Hedgehog pie again :moo:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

A Palace fan telling a Brighton fan to avoid threads on a BHA forum.... You couldn't make it up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here