Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Isn't this sweet....

2j2u9at.jpg

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
All well and good until the palace keeper is picking the ball out of the back of the net again.

Then the throat slitting gestures, and the offers of fights with players, will start up all over again.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I don't like the thread title- it's not a good look on the board in a subconscious type of way...

They best save their so called spirit for avoiding a 3rd Admin and subsequent relegation's into the abyss,that's where and when they can possibly claim to have a spirit that this club has,forged in the darkness,earned in blood each and every one of us....

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Trouble is...all this "get behind the team...never stop supporting them" scollobs comes just a couple of weeks after the Holmesdale Always Ultras knocked over children in the rush to abuse the players after their 4 nil defeat to Sunderland.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm so pleased we've got Chazzy instead of one of these:-

db9c2e442a0647e1f8453ef3d1aca078.jpg

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
This generally happened tonight on my dog walk.

Walking with a fellow walker, talking footy. Me Brighton him West Ham. We got on to Palace and laughed about there plight. But he said something which made me laugh so hard. Talking about his father in law. He said. " yer he is a palace fan, but recently he has started following Watford as they play better football". Genuine.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
:ffsparr:

THIS MENTALITY IS UNSTOPPABLE*

*unless we're 4-0 down at half time to Sunderland, or just lost twice to Swansea City

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Palace 1-2 Boro

Unfortunately, Boro are both very dull and very poor, and even Palace should have little difficulty in keeping a clean sheet against them.

I hope I'm wrong, but I can see a desperate home win in this one.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Don't know about everybody else, but I'm looking forward to seeing "the positive display in Block B which is prepped and ready to go" on MoTD.

Sound like something from the Women's Institute. My bet is dried and pressed flowers or perhaps amusingly shaped vegetables (and don't mean the supporters. Or maybe I do...)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here