Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace rallying cry

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
A fantastic win yesterday :O Sakho is an absolute rock, a lot of you mocked the signing but I guess that shows you know nothing about football. The era of Allardyce is well and truly under way now, 3 wins from 5 and 3 clean sheets. We looked dead and buried a month ago and you looked certain to go up. Just imagine for one minute that we now stay up and you fail to go up! Meltdown on these boards! :lol:

welcome back.. have you got your keyboard fixed finally? The last 3 months have not been the same without you.

Have you stopped crying yet?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
where have you been? you do know we knew that you were secretly reading the threads, just too embarrassed to say hi? such a shame. we could of had such fun

I've posted since smart arse. Been banned from most of the Palace threads for no reason, I'm never abusive, you lot just don't like the truth I speak.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I've posted since smart arse.

only very recently. when times looked bleak you were no where. now a win or 2 and boom your back. Typical palace troll. I actually thought you had gone down or something, not paid the electric bill or at worse burnt your own house down. All were probable answers.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
only very recently. when times looked bleak you were no where. now a win or 2 and boom your back. Typical palace troll. I actually thought you had gone down or something, not paid the electric bill or at worse burnt your own house down. All were probable answers.

Re-read my last post.

How's the annual choke going?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Re-read my last post.

How's the annual choke going?

Very well thank you. Still would rather be where we are than you guys. I mean surely going to watch football is all about seeing your side score and win games. How many is it in the last 24-36 months? 10? 11?? if that's what you call enjoyable then I'm in the wrong game. Now Ive got 30,000 fans round me every game, above 2 points average per game and scoring in abundance, what is it 4 players in double figures? do palace have a player that had scored double figures in last 2 years combined? you have to admit, your a joke club, paying horrendous money to absolute crap players, who dive, fall over, cry...and don't actually give a hoot about your position. its so much fun to see you like this,

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Very well thank you. Still would rather be where we are than you guys. I mean surely going to watch football is all about seeing your side score and win games. How many is it in the last 24-36 months? 10? 11?? if that's what you call enjoyable then I'm in the wrong game. Now Ive got 30,000 fans round me every game, above 2 points average per game and scoring in abundance, what is it 4 players in double figures? do palace have a player that had scored double figures in last 2 years combined? you have to admit, your a joke club, paying horrendous money to absolute crap players, who dive, fall over, cry...and don't actually give a hoot about your position. its so much fun to see you like this,

You desperately want to be in the Premier League mate and you know it. I get to watch my team play against some of the worlds best players in the nicest stadiums.

Boast about your attendances all you want, we all remember the Withdean days and to be honest, if Palace had a stadium as nice as yours we'd be getting 35-40k in.

Yes, you average 2 points a game but that's because your playing shite like Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn whereas we are playing Arsenal, Chelsea and United.

The last 18 months (not 36 like you said) have been poor for Palace fans, but the signs are there now that we are back and the Allardyce effect is kicking in. Our January signings have all been outstanding so far. If we stay up, and it's still a big if, I think we'll do very well next season.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
You desperately want to be in the Premier League mate and you know it. I get to watch my team play against some of the worlds best players in the nicest stadiums.

Boast about your attendances all you want, we all remember the Withdean days and to be honest, if Palace had a stadium as nice as yours we'd be getting 35-40k in.

Yes, you average 2 points a game but that's because your playing shite like Rotherham, Wigan and Blackburn whereas we are playing Arsenal, Chelsea and United.

The last 18 months have been poor for Palace fans, I'll give you that but the signs are there now that we are back and the Allardyce effect is kicking in. Our January signings have all been outstanding so far. If we stay up, and it's still a big if, I think we'll do very well next season.

Weren't you the same poster who said you would be making the Europe spots this season? :whistle:

Same old guff! You win a couple of games and suddenly appear again out of nowhere getting all cocky!

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Weren't you the same poster who said you would be making the Europe spots this season? :whistle:

Same old guff! You win a couple of games and suddenly appear again out of nowhere getting all cocky!

I predicted Top 12 and have a bet for REMF with Chucky, which I will honour if we fail to make it (looking likely as it stands)

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

The last 18 months (not 36 like you said) have been poor for Palace fans, but the signs are there now that we are back and the Allardyce effect is kicking in. Our January signings have all been outstanding so far. If we stay up, and it's still a big if, I think we'll do very well next season.

I would be happy if we got promoted, yes. I will be happy to play championship next season. In 33 years supporting the mighty seagulls, I have had the 3 seasons in the top league, so forgive me if I don't honestly give a shit about the prem, if we stay down, then we go again and will be followed by a huge crowd and winning more than we lose. for me that's what football is all about.

so its fine to be hammered by Sunderland, West Ham, Stoke, Swansea etc as they have world class players. That's well worth the £40 a game. you might as well give the money to charity and watch the results come in from a pub. clueless.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I would be happy if we got promoted, yes. I will be happy to play championship next season. In 33 years supporting the mighty seagulls, I have had the 3 seasons in the top league, so forgive me if I don't honestly give a shit about the prem, if we stay down, then we go again and will be followed by a huge crowd and winning more than we lose. for me that's what football is all about.

so its fine to be hammered by Sunderland, West Ham, Stoke, Swansea etc as they have world class players. That's well worth the £40 a game. you might as well give the money to charity and watch the results come in from a pub. clueless.

So in 33 years of supporting Albion you haven't had season's where you've lost a lot of games?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
So in 33 years of supporting Albion you haven't had season's where you've lost a lot of games?

I don't understand, whats that got to do with the price of bread?

I have had many times/seasons losing games but we are talking about now and I would rather be where we are than where you are. I cant believe come may and you survive by 1 place, you will be celebrating like you have won the league where as you may have won maybe 7 or 8 games out of 38. Its just a joke.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I don't understand, whats that got to do with the price of bread?

I have had many times/seasons losing games but we are talking about now and I would rather be where we are than where you are. I cant believe come may and you survive by 1 place, you will be celebrating like you have won the league where as you may have won maybe 7 or 8 games out of 38. Its just a joke.

We've won 7 already! F*** me, are you pissed?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
We've won 7 already! F*** me, are you pissed?

I'm not far off. the red wine is going down well, the port will be out soon.

7.....you must be so proud of your highly paid world class international players at this stage of the season.

Say well done to them from me, next time you are there.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
I'm not far off. the red wine is going down well, the port will be out soon.

7.....you must be so proud of your highly paid world class international players at this stage of the season.

Say well done to them from me, next time you are there.

You really think your lot will do much better if you come up? From what I can see, your need 7 new starting players straight away. No way is Stockdale, Bruno, any of your left backs, Kayal, Sidwell, Skalak, Murphy, Baldock, Murray or Hemed good enough for the Prem.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You really think your lot will do much better if you come up? From what I can see, your need 7 new starting players straight away. No way is Bruno, any of your left backs, Kayal, Sidwell, Skalak, Murphy, Baldock, Murray or Hemed good enough for the Prem.

Arguably you could say that about some of your starting 11 but they're playing in it.....

Kayal aside, I wouldn't disagree with you though. Getting there is the bigger concern right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
You really think your lot will do much better if you come up? From what I can see, your need 7 new starting players straight away. No way is Bruno, any of your left backs, Kayal, Sidwell, Skalak, Murphy, Baldock, Murray or Hemed good enough for the Prem.

ive never said that, I'm a realist unlike you. if we go up it will take a miracle to keep us there, but we will do it the right way. spend in our means, not bankrupt the club, if we go down then we go down a richer club. so be it. if we don't go up at all, so be it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here