Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Forest Beamback

BhafcBlues

Mar 7, 2016
Brighton
I've never been before as I'm usually at the games, but couldn't get to forest this time! Is the atmosphere better in the lounge or the concourse ?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I've never been in any of the lounges at the Amex. Which one is the best for watching these beam backs in or are they all much the same?

Same question. Is there the normal match day etiquete with trainers and colours or can any one go in? I'd rather sit at my age for a bit I'm afraid.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Wear what you like, and arrive sooner rather than later to get a seat. Certainly that has been the case in the Heineken Lounge.

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
I thought I'd read that parking would be free at the Bridge car park and a fiver in Bennet's field. Can anyone confirm that, please, as I can't find the article .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What with SKY jerk-arounds and Club beam-backs, why don't they just go the whole hog and offer a Seagulls Player Live Action Season Ticket? And yes it's a rhetorical question. Probably be the norm ten years from now. and us yokels who actually turn up for games will get in for thruppence in order to form a colourful backdrop for the audience at home.

Could be worth a punt for all those un-yokel types who cannot make it to all games.
Perhaps all the local yokels could turn up for the games in a variety of blue, all the colours of the rainbloom :facepalm:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I thought I'd read that parking would be free at the Bridge car park and a fiver in Bennet's field. Can anyone confirm that, please, as I can't find the article .

Any one got a print at home option or is it added to season ticket?

When I bought mine for the concourse it was print at home..did u not get the booking confirmation email...it's on that

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I had a pdf image sent to me which is teh ticket. this has happened every other time. If you did not get it when you bought them I would check your junkmail box, check that your email account is correct and if no joy then phone up.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Pretty please......

I read that too.

Here you go.

Onsite parking is available, which can be booked in advance at seagullstickets.com for just £5. In addition, free parking will be available in Car Park B (Bridge Car Park).

You're welcome.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here