Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Managers Office

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Yes there is one and I have been in it. Fairly unremarkable to be honest, and actually pretty small

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
A mate of mine claimed he sat in the Managers office, whilst being a steward at one of the RWC matches.

Didn't take a photo though.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
A mate of mine claimed he sat in the Managers office, whilst being a steward at one of the RWC matches.

Didn't take a photo though.

A Steward in the Managers office. Not saying it didn't happen but with potentially so much confidential stuff in there I would have thought it unlikely.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't even know who Hiney is. My guess is that he is the one who photo shopped the pic and he is the one in the pic on the wall in the office

Hiney is a fan and an Nsc poster. Nearly every photo on Nsc has got turned into 'Hiney Art', with some hilarious photoshopping - as witnessed above. He didn't photoshop this picture.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Hiney is a fan and an Nsc poster. Nearly every photo on Nsc has got turned into 'Hiney Art', with some hilarious photoshopping - as witnessed above. He didn't photoshop this picture.

OK Gotya

I will send it on but after the Newcastle match as he's probably got too much on his mind at the moment. I really did love the picture though.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
:bowdown: Top work Dick, I thought it was funny and didn't see Hiney at first, that is brilliant. :lolol:

Whereas I spotted Hiney straight away, and only afterwards noticed Hughton.

And even later, Barber & Bloom :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here