Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ranieri Sacked

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39070927

Manager Claudio Ranieri has been sacked by Leicester City, nine months after leading them to the Premier League title.

The Foxes are one point above the relegation zone with 13 matches left.

Ranieri, 65, guided the East Midlands club to the title last season despite them being rated 5,000-1 shots at the start of the campaign.

Earlier this month, Leicester gave their "unwavering support" to the Italian.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
That's it, Leicester have basically given up this season, a terrible shame considering their subliminal performance last season.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Modern football club owners (TB is excluded from this)do not care about the club, it's reputation, or gaining success. They only want the millions from the TV companies and sponsors, sadly Arsenal also go some way to prove this.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
5 names on the LIST to replace him

Alan Pardew
Mark Warburton
Avram Grant
Gary Rowett
Nigel Pearson

None of them fit to SHINE Ranieri's shoes

They offered the job to Guus Hiddink before Ranieri. What price for him getting it?

Jan 22, 2017
Sounds embarrassing considering it's unrelated to my club but I feel quite sad about this. What the man helped them achieve last year was nothing short of a fairytale and now they have pissed on him. What he done last year gave fan's of clubs who have done nothing of note for decades hope.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I imagine this one will play out similar to Hughton getting sacked at Norwich.

You'd be crazy to think CH would even entertain the thought of replacing somebody who has been treated similarly.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Hope they get relegated. Absolutely terrible decision (in my opinion), and is a depressing indictment of modern football

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here