Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ranieri Sacked

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
2-0 Leicester, obviously decided to turn up tonight

Thought the pre-match odds of a Leicester win at 9/2ish were ridiculous given what can happen in games like this.

Quite fancied a few goals so backed them in the Will Hills "Four Means More" offer.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Ranieri or not, it can only be a good thing if Leicester go on to win this, as it puts the Coach Sprayers straight back into the bottom three.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I hope Liverpool come back to beat the fraudsters. The amount of effort that Leicester are putting in is sickening. Wow. How could they hate such a decent guy in Claudio Ranieri so much?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
A bit rich from some Leicester fans bemoaning the death of football. Weren't they the club that went into administration and ended up not paying for their stadium, shafting creditors and getting promoted with no penalty?

As for Savage going on about it, the Leicester owners are protecting their investment and there's a big difference between the PL and the championship. Didn't Savage switch clubs just for a better wage? Don't blame him but he should realize the hypocrisy of his comments.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I hope Liverpool come back to beat the fraudsters. The amount of effort that Leicester are putting in is sickening. Wow. How could they hate such a decent guy in Claudio Ranieri so much?

So I wonder what on earth happened this season, did they hate him last season? it seemed like they all loved him, I wonder what he did, if anything, to cause this obvious player revolt.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Leicester have retreated a bit now. If Liverpool get a second, it's going to get rather twitchy.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Ranieri or not, it can only be a good thing if Leicester go on to win this, as it puts the Coach Sprayers straight back into the bottom three.
This. The Town Burners are "as it stands" going down...
So I wonder what on earth happened this season, did they hate him last season? it seemed like they all loved him, I wonder what he did, if anything, to cause this obvious player revolt.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Is it really fair to compare Utd with Leicester. Sayed refers to 1999/2000 yet at that time Man Utd had already had a host of titles. Last season was pretty much in everyone's eyes a one off for Leicester so who can really blame them for enjoying their moment in the limelight as although I doubt that they would have expected to repeat last year, I suspect they didn't quite anticipate it going so pear shaped. Man Utd have always had a treasure chest to go and buy, and attract, the top players. Did Ibrahimovic even contemplate signing for Leicester?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath

All the Leicester players and staff looked uncomfortable at SPOTY 2016 just before Christmas, collecting their awards. They seemed very distant towards Ranieri and his speech and body language was strange. I guess we'll never know what really happened as Ranieri is a very dignified man and will keep his peace.

If both Leicester and Palarse go down I'll have a party. :thumbsup:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Last nights result leaves a very sour taste in the mouth, similar to Chelsea's dramatic resurgence this season. Players control the game now, not managers and coaches. Pampered and cossetted, they decide their level of commitment. Its like turning a tap on and off.
Paid a basic salary beyond wildest dreams, win, lose or draw, they call the shots. Syed got it right. Average players lacking the mental fortitude to knuckle down and work hard. Lets blame someone else. Its not our fault.
Desperately disappointed they won last night, I want to see them relegated.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Noticed that link states that a French club can't hire a coach older than 65. Is that even legal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here