Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading not a sellout?

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Is that North Stand Or East Upper Stand?

Why are you so interested on what I posted on #12

Have you noticed the difference between the sensible and relevant comments on this thread and your infantile contributions? If you really haven't got anything of value to add, then your obvious course of action is to . .

FishPie

Banned
Sep 2, 2016
Don't swear at me - still at least you got to 2710 posts since 2013 - well done you :moo:

Congratulations for making a life in Hastings BTW :moo:

I take it YOU will be at Reading game :moo:

Otherwise it won't be a sellout :moo:

****ing idiot. You talk utter bullshite to keep your post count going.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Have you noticed the difference between the sensible and relevant comments on this thread and your infantile contributions? If you really haven't got anything of value to add, then your obvious course of action is to . .

No I didn't ---- can you point the one out :moo:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Yes, does seem strange, as I am sure that the Albion during the Withdean era said that that there were 20,00 fans on their database, even if quite obviously not all attended every match. As the saying goes, if you build it, then the punters will turn up. Personally I had no doubt that this would happen - take the example of Southampton -the Dell held 17,000 odd max and yet the crowd virtually doubled after the move.

To be honest, I think it worked out well for the club, either by design or good fortune, because of the capacity, quite a few people bought a season ticket first season, just to make sure they got a ticket for the opening game at the Amex, I am sure a lot continued with a season ticket that perhaps they might not have ever had if we had had a capacity of 30,000 from day one.

Im in Thailand so not been seat counting this week. The only mass of seats are in S1D with just a few hundred elsewhere. Note that Readings allocationis 700 less than Newcastle and over 1000 less than Villa/Norwich. Had there beena similar number of away fans this time it would have already sold out.

Saying that, today is payday for many. Add in match day sales I still think it will see out. Maybe the front row disabled seats too.

Gutted not to be going

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I know a couple of people who are not going as the britfloyd are on at the centre and therefore they are watching the game in the pub on west street.

Wouldn't surprise me if there are gaps in the crowd on Saturday given the stupid ko time and it's on sky.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
209 left in S1E and a handful left dotted around elsewhere. Looks like are on a for a paltry high 28, low 29,000 crowd. It is fairly pitiful.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
To me it certainly seems they pitched the ground size spot on. In a situation as good as it can get, winning most weeks playing exciting stuff and right in there, we still struggle for 30k. Excellent planning.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Why do we have two home games and two away games. I know the Newcastle is rescheduled, but there are plenty of occasions coming up where there are two and two.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why do we have two home games and two away games. I know the Newcastle is rescheduled, but there are plenty of occasions coming up where there are two and two.
Because there is also a policy of trying to alternate Saturday home and aways.

There would be plenty of unhappy NSCers if we got into a stretch of games where all the home ones were midweek and all the away ones were Saturdays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here