Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton fan handed three year banning order after climbing boundary at Sincil Bank

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I imagine there will be loads of these handed out at grounds up and down the country on the last day of the season then?

SAC

May 21, 2014
Of all the matches to do it at!

A ban for the remainder of the season would have been ample and enough to discourage others.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
He was fined £350 with £85 costs and a £35 victim surcharge as well as a three year football banning order. The order bans him from attending Premier League, EFL and National League football matches and from visiting any town or city on the day when Brighton are playing there.

It was a silly thing to do, but sorry, but that is absolutely cuffing RIDICULOUS

If he'd ran onto the pitch and assaulted someone then fair enough. But for running behind the goal ??
Who's the victim btw ?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Ridiculous.

This. Absolute madness. If a fan enters the field of play then fair enough.

Presumably last weekend Millwall will lose half of their attendance for the pitch invasion post Leicester?

Also, how about Forestieri? Weren't the crowd put in a potentially dangerous situation by a player jumping into the crowd?

Where will this nonsense end?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LVGull

May 13, 2016
It was a silly thing to do, but sorry, but that is absolutely cuffing RIDICULOUS

If he'd ran onto the pitch and assaulted someone then fair enough. But for running behind the goal ??
Who's the victim btw ?

My wife just got caught speeding by a mobile patrol - 4 pts £80 fine - £30 Victim Sur - £85 costs. £195 and 4 points for doing 37mph in a 30mph zone.
What is the Victim Sur for?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

Who's the victim btw ?

The victim is the magistrate who Matty wasted the valuable time of clearly, or perhaps the stewards who no doubt used excessive force in tracking him down after his abhorrent act of disorder and violence.

Football is all about the fans after all:rolleyes:

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Also banning from any town/city where we are playing?

I had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April 1st.

Total joke.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My wife just got caught speeding by a mobile patrol - 4 pts £80 fine - £30 Victim Sur - £85 costs. £195 and 4 points for doing 37mph in a 30mph zone.
What is the Victim Sur for?

It's paid in compensation to victims who are awarded damages ie GBH victims or similar, via the Criminal Compensation Board.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here