Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stoke and Copeland Matchday By-election Thread

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Could just vote to abolish the act I think, won't happen though.

Quite. The Tories would win with a handsome majority at the moment Wait a few more years though for the last few breaths to leave the dying labour corpse and they will win with a landslide.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
ICYMI: this was @CatSmithMP telling my colleague @ danielhewittITV saying what an "incredible achievement" losing #Copeland was for Labour

#BONKERS

[tweet]835147850929537024[/tweet]

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
ICYMI: this was @CatSmithMP telling my colleague @ danielhewittITV saying what an "incredible achievement" losing #Copeland was for Labour

#BONKERS

[tweet]835147850929537024[/tweet]

Where do you even start with this? Would be laughable if not so serious. From a sitting MP! Jeremy Corbyn and his cronies are destroying the Labour Party.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You sound like Jezza, just want to sit on the sidelines moaning but not actually do anything about it?

I have no choice but to sit on the sidelines and do nothing about it, what would you want me to do start up my own party, if you have absolutely no common ground with any of them at the moment then I will not vote for any of them out of principle.
But what I do know is that people like you that stick up for your Tories like you are protecting your own children when they are making the most vile cuts to the most vulnerable people in society including children while allowing the rich to get richer, make me want to throw up.
By all means vote Conservative but at least recognise that they have failed on so many fronts and making cuts for fun rather than in the name of austerity because the evidence is there for all to see.
Not paid back the deficit as promised.
Money to councils for essential services cut to the bone.
NHS in a right mess.
Prisons.
Schools.
Business rates.
Privatised companies ripping off the public.
Homelessness due to benefit cuts.
And that swivel eyed bitch May croaks on about a strong economy and saying that she will help people just getting by and everyone in society.
Absolute lying bullshit, the only thing the Tories are good at.
And you agree with them. Still as long as you are ok.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have no choice but to sit on the sidelines and do nothing about it, what would you want me to do start up my own party, if you have absolutely no common ground with any of them at the moment then I will not vote for any of them out of principle.
But what I do know is that people like you that stick up for your Tories like you are protecting your own children when they are making the most vile cuts to the most vulnerable people in society including children while allowing the rich to get richer, make me want to throw up.
By all means vote Conservative but at least recognise that they have failed on so many fronts and making cuts for fun rather than in the name of austerity because the evidence is there for all to see.
NHS in a right mess.
Prisons.
Schools.
Business rates.
And that swivel eyed bitch May croaks on about a strong economy and saying that she will help people just getting by and everyone in society.

Re the NHS (which was a mess on Labours watch as well) sign this petition, you don't even have to move off your chair.
https://www.changebritain.org/petition/funding-our-nhs/?__f=23842571999010745

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Trumpisms come to the UK #Fake News

He is one of the most popular politicians in the country- but not among those who's votes are needed now. There is no middle ground for him.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
NHS in a right mess.
Prisons.
Schools.
Business rates.

So, how would YOU fund the NHS? How would you pay off the deficit sooner? How would you raise the money to pay for schools, prisons (although they are crims and should be a long way down the pecking order, but hey, a victim is a victim in your eyes huh?). As for privatised companies ripping off the public, how about all the pirivate companies that pay BILLIONS into the country's coffers? Benefits cuts, well some are good, some are bad, but let's just stick with BAD for your use of whinging. So how would you take action to sort the ills of our nation? By not voting. :tosser:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
No chance as I dont support leaving. But only £100m where is the missing £250m.
Don't tell me it was just made up by the leavers so it could look good on the side of a coach.

It was actually for Rayleigh Chopper who seems concerned about the NHS and this is a way of making feelings known.
I could not give a flying feck whether you sign it or not, those who want the money put towards the NHS (like myself) will sign.
The banner on the side of the coach has been done to death, bit like your bleating on the thread.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
It was actually for Rayleigh Chopper who seems concerned about the NHS and this is a way of making feelings known.
I could not give a flying feck whether you sign it or not, those who want the money put towards the NHS (like myself) will sign.
The banner on the side of the coach has been done to death, bit like your bleating on the thread.

But by linking the money to supporting Brexit reduces the numbers that would sign if it was just about additional NHS funding.
Yet again just shows the lack if forward thinking by leavers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here