Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We can finish Readings automatic hopes.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I think 91 is possibly too few now. We are still on track( actually +3 pts) but 2-3 points from the next 2 games(2 of my losses) would bridge the gapto say 95pts.
Sporting Index employ the best available analysts of footballing performance and probability to make their markets. If they get it wrong then they risk losing their company money and ultimately losing their jobs.

Based on all available information, evidence and careful analysis their current belief is that the best estimate for Huddersfield's end of season total is 85 points. Similar analysis leads the fixed odds bookies to make Huddersfield outsiders and us strong favourites for automatic promotion.

If we get to 91pts then we will be almost certain of automatic promotion. Our goal difference will still be good. Huddersfield will need 92pts (very unlikely) and Newcastle will also have had to get to 91pts (likely but not certain).

My belief is that whatever happens in the next two matches we are very likely to reach 91 pts. If we get good results it becomes even more likely. If we get bad results it becomes a bit less likely but is still very likely...!!

(p.s. please file this offering with the hundreds of other equally pointless posts on this topic...!!)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sporting Index employ the best available analysts of footballing performance and probability to make their markets. If they get it wrong then they risk losing their company money and ultimately losing their jobs.

Based on all available information, evidence and careful analysis their current belief is that the best estimate for Huddersfield's end of season total is 85 points.
Where are you getting this from? I'd like to place a bet that they get more please.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I would be upset if we lost 2 home games in a row but we have good players and so both Reading and Newcastle fans will be just as worried as we are. These are the times of the season why we all love our football so much. It gets us excited and gets the heart racing.

I was gonna say better than sex and it probably is because sex doesn't last 90 minutes plus stoppage time. Well not at my time of life it doesn't

Is it a case of leaving early? :moo:

SAC

May 21, 2014
Stam has already told everyone that Reading won't finish top 2 anyway :shrug:

And he's correct.

Reading have next to no chance of finishing in the top two even if they win on Saturday. Which they wont.

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
Where are you getting this from? I'd like to place a bet that they get more please.

http://www.sportingindex.com/spread...84cb-bd13d3debfdd/championship-points-2016-17

Sporting Index.PNG

mylesfdo

Jan 25, 2015

Sporting Index.com current market is 84-85.5 which basically means they think they will finish on 85pts.

If you think less than this u sell at 84 and vice versa if think more buy at 85.5

Its whatever stake u want(depending on balance and credit limit obv) per point.....so for example if u play £10 per point and they finish on 91 u win £10x5.5(91-85)=£55......but if they say finish on 84 points u lose £10x1(85-84)=£10.....obv if they finish on less points u lose more!! If they totally blow up and dont get any more points your fkd!! Not much downside imo though buying at 85.5!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Furthermore I fear schadenfreude coming into play with our lot goading Kermorgant and him responding with a Scott McGleish style performance and a couple of goals.

I have the same fear at QPR following the "You're getting sacked in the morning" song directed at Olly.

Irrational I know but that's football for you.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I could cope with drawing Saturday IF it meant we we're saving ourselves for a Norwich style performance against Newcastle.

Furthermore I fear schadenfreude coming into play with our lot goading Kermorgant and him responding with a Scott McGleish style performance and a couple of goals.

I'm so worried about Voldemort's ability to dictate play that if I were CH I would ask Kayal/Sidwell to commit everything to marking him out of the game over a half each in an attempt to let Stephens dictate our game.

I also fear Mitrovic will wind up Dunk and get him booked/sent off.

Also worried about Sam's calf lasting two games in four days.

Gah. Can't cope. Brain overload.

Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 12.29.13.png

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sporting Index.com current market is 84-85.5 which basically means they think they will finish on 85pts.

If you think less than this u sell at 84 and vice versa if think more buy at 85.5
Is there somewhere I can just place a bet on them finishing above a certain number of points, rather than spread bet? Spread betting is different.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
We have our part to play. I hope it's not a nervy quiet start from our fans on Saturday, and the extra pints bring out the singers in people and the Amex gets rocking!
Half the fans will be plastered. Nervy is the one thing it won't be for a change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here