Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

American girl thinks England is closest planet to the SUN!

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Stop watching young teenage girls on the Internet.

I agree .................. I started to watch this and had to switch it off because I don't think I would like it if it were my child who's videos were being passed around. FUNNY OR NOT FUNNY. I think her parents really need to take on more control because she refers to ''trying to get a guy to buy her something'' and all it takes is for the wrong type of person to see that to then beginning stalking her and offering to buy things for her. Then who knows where it could lead.

To be honest if something ever happens to that girl it wouldn't look good having been viewed so many times on NSC, from a legal point of view.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You sound surprised.
Thank you, that's what I was going for. I even changed it to 'us' as I didn't want everyone knowing how condescending I was being.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I agree .................. I started to watch this and had to switch it off because I don't think I would like it if it were my child who's videos were being passed around. FUNNY OR NOT FUNNY. I think her parents really need to take on more control because she refers to ''trying to get a guy to buy her something'' and all it takes is for the wrong type of person to see that to then beginning stalking her and offering to buy things for her. Then who knows where it could lead.

To be honest if something ever happens to that girl it wouldn't look good having been viewed so many times on NSC, from a legal point of view.

Calm down it's a spoof, created by her.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I agree .................. I started to watch this and had to switch it off because I don't think I would like it if it were my child who's videos were being passed around.
I'd be fine with it. That's a pretty decent career right there.

EDIT to add - I didn't realise you didn't know it was a spoof video. She does it as a joke.

FUNNY OR NOT FUNNY. I think her parents really need to take on more control because she refers to ''trying to get a guy to buy her something'' and all it takes is for the wrong type of person to see that to then beginning stalking her and offering to buy things for her.
She's clearly smarter than she lets on, and I doubt she's interested in some random people offering to buy her things. Hopefully her parents regularly talk to her about the potential problems you're alluding to.

What? She's been viewed thousands of times all over the world and in the national press. Don't worry Noo.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Calm down it's a spoof, created by her.

It was the part she refers to asking people to buy her things that I found disturbing. And it's OK say it's a ''spoof'' she created. The fact remains, she is a Minor

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I'd be fine with it. That's a pretty decent career right there.

EDIT to add - I didn't realise you didn't know it was a spoof video. She does it as a joke.

She's clearly smarter than she lets on, and I doubt she's interested in some random people offering to buy her things. Hopefully her parents regularly talk to her about the potential problems you're alluding to.

What? She's been viewed thousands of times all over the world and in the national press. Don't worry Noo.

Your right I hadn't realised it was created as a joke but I still didn't find it comfortable watching

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here