Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Avid Brighton fan my arse!!!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Could be a Reading fan who is on the University of Brighton Sports Business course, and is a Seagulls supporter as well whilst he is here? If he went to a game once this season he would be a more avid supporter than some on here, who don't go to any games these days.

Just realised his details show he is at Liverpool John Moores Uni.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Brilliantly researched OP.

These bar stewards need to be removed from society!!!!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
...... or could be one of the many thousands of students who need people to complete a survey, we should always help where we can. Luckily I've never flexed the truth to get anything done! Come on, do his survey and give him or her a break.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Done - see what you did there, bounced superbly to get more survey's completed, good move

The reliance on surveys for dissertations is over-done and smacks of laziness.

Back in the day I went to the trouble of travelling to the British Library, wrote to several companies and other official organisations and put some proper effort into gathering data and constructing the logic and narrative of my thesis.

These days all you have to do is spend 10 minutes writing some poorly considered questions and copy it onto a few internet boards, then naff off down the pub for a few weeks whilst the responses roll in. Just add a few words saying that football fans are more or less likely to (INSERT GUESS HERE) than they used to and you've got yourself a 'Desmond' for nothing.

I weep for the future of our nation if we are relying on short-cutting millennials to power the economy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here