Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR v Brighton - Moved to Friday 7th April 7.45pm (confirmed)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
will have to find a bar in lanzarote for that one!

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
How reliable is the tip that it will be Sunday? Can do Friday or Sat but not the Sunday, which would be gutting, love that away day - old skool ground and close enough for me to get an uber home

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Given we have Birmingham at home on Tuesday 4th I would be very surprised if we agreed to a Friday night game straight after.

Late Saturday or Sunday therefore seems far more likely.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
Would the fact we have a game on Tuesday have any bearing on it? I guess not, but Sat/Tues/Fri would be stretching the squad fitness a bit (ok, only a little more than any other week)

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I guarantee Bristol City at home will be moved, especially if it's a promotion game - so for all the 3pm Saturday lovers out there, make the most of Blackburn!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
If it is Friday, don't mind that. We will sell out our allocation whatever. R's fans will stay at home. No issues getting home after.

Chance for a proper mews pubs crawl from Victoria, like last year.

PG

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I like the idea that we have a choice - it appears that whenever Sky say jump the teams say how high?

I understand what you mean, but SKY pay teams a lot of money, also club sponsors/advertisers want to be on TV as much as possible, even more so in the Premier League! Fans come last in any fixture move consideration.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
A Sunday rearrangement would rule a few out, myself included, as it would then clash with the Brighton Marathon.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Would the fact we have a game on Tuesday have any bearing on it? I guess not, but Sat/Tues/Fri would be stretching the squad fitness a bit (ok, only a little more than any other week)

To be fair, this doesn't seem to ever enter Sky's decision making process... we go Sat/Tues/Fri next week with Forest/Rotherham/Derby.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Given we have Birmingham at home on Tuesday 4th I would be very surprised if we agreed to a Friday night game straight after.

Late Saturday or Sunday therefore seems far more likely.

Newcastle and Huddersfield play on Weds 5th that week, so they will be favourites for any Sat/Sun slots, especially Newcastle who travel to Sheffield Wednesday that weekend. To me it seems more and more likely we will be on the Friday, although that's perhaps wishful thinking as it's the date that would suit me best.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
interesting fact ?? who do you know this ??

It's in the contract, each team must be shown twice at home and Fulham are the only team not to have done so yet. Rotherham were the other and their match with MASSIVE has now been picked . There are 92 matches contracted and 80 been scheduled so far which leaves 12 to be selected. 2 must be shown on the last day on May 7 which leaves 10 left now to be picked across the remaining weekends

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here