Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA fans can watch Peacehaven FREE on Saturday

This may well appeal to anyone that travels to the Amex via Newhaven Station.

Anyone with a ticket for the Reading match can pop in to watch the first half of what should be a cracking six pointer between Peacehaven & Telscombe FC and Wick. (3pm) FREE of charge (usually £6)

PTFC are supporter owned and presently enjoy the highest average attendance in the division. The club is run by volunteers and the players and coaching staff are unpaid.

So, turn up from 1:30, have a few pints (£3.50) out of a glass, or a £2 bottle of Stella in the friendly bar, The tea bar will have the burgers on and the best chips in the league are only £1.50.

On the half time whistle take the 5 minute walk back to the coast road, jump on a 12 (approx 15.55 and 16:05) the 15 minute journey will get you to Newhaven Station in time to get the 16:32 (worse case the 17:04 gets you to Falmer at 17:20)

We look forward to seeing you there.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This may well appeal to anyone that travels to the Amex via Newhaven Station.

Anyone with a ticket for the Reading match can pop in to watch the first half of what should be a cracking six pointer between Peacehaven & Telscombe FC and Wick. (3pm) FREE of charge (usually £6)

PTFC are supporter owned and presently enjoy the highest average attendance in the division. The club is run by volunteers and the players and coaching staff are unpaid.

So, turn up from 1:30, have a few pints (£3.50) out of a glass, or a £2 bottle of Stella in the friendly bar, The tea bar will have the burgers on and the best chips in the league are only £1.50.

On the half time whistle take the 5 minute walk back to the coast road, jump on a 12 (approx 15.55 and 16:05) the 15 minute journey will get you to Newhaven Station in time to get the 16:32 (worse case the 17:04 gets you to Falmer at 17:20)

We look forward to seeing you there.

You should let the Rev know ..oh hang on he won't have a Brighton ticket .....anyway sounds great fun and well advertised!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Wrong side of town for me but hopefully you'll get a few through the gates..

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
An honorable cause, but three reasons I wouldn't be able, or want, to do it , , ,

1 ... I'm in the wrong part of Sussex
2 ... I don't like just watching half of a game, and not seeing the final outcome
3 ... I don't want to arrive at the Amex just in time for kick-off, in a sweaty heap from rushing!

Good luck with the attendance though.

An honorable cause, but three reasons I wouldn't be able, or want, to do it , , ,

1 ... I'm in the wrong part of Sussex
2 ... I don't like just watching half of a game, and not seeing the final outcome
3 ... I don't want to arrive at the Amex just in time for kick-off, in a sweaty heap from rushing!

Good luck with the attendance though.

1 ....a stumbling block, I agree
2 ....catch the second half on what is possibly the best Twitter feed in non league, let alone Sussex (@PT_FC)
3 ....the timings quoted will require a normal walking pace, and the train that leaves Newhaven an hour before kick off is always a popular one with those that are drinking somewhere, why not our clubhouse?

But hey, it's not for everyone, thanks for the reply.

No thanks, have you ever been to peacehaven, dull doesn't do it justice.

Oh it's dull alright, but we are addressing that, we're working to increase the crime rate to bring it up to the Sussex average and we're shipping in a bus load of winos, druggies, street drinkers and other unfortunates from along the road, St James Street can supply them and still have plenty to spare.

After a great win tonight I really would imagine most are even more less interested in Peacehaven than they normally are!

Oh lordy I couldn't agree more, this topic is certainly off the radar for 99.9999% of Albion fans, however I've now watched the matches, celebrated the goals,drunk the beer and read the threads... So I just wondered what the two dozen or so that took up the offer thought of it.

D

Deleted User X18H

The Rev knows he's always welcome at PTFC, but then again so is HB&B, we're a very broad church!

This is a very rare foray on to NSC for me.

I'd like to point out I have never been to Piddinghoe Avenue for a football match. Although I have been for a wedding reception.

Thanks and UTA

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here