Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Reading Win

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 110 76.4%

• Total voters

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Newcastle have to go away to us, Reading and Huddersfield in a week.
Four points from the next two will keep us in a very strong position.

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Think Huddersfield have won 11 of their last 13, think I heard that on commentary. They're on fire! Really need Barnsley to get something in that Yorkshire derby. They did just that when Leeds were on a decent run. We really don't want to be kicking off our game a solitary point above Huddersfield [emoji53]

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Barnsley away Sat for Hudds. Drop points there (a very tough fixture) and people will have a spring in their step come kick off v Reading...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
We all do but it becomes Boro / Burnley result intense now... Weds lost, Reading lost... Positives :)

Hudds do seem to have an annoying lucky habit of nicking 2 bonus points late on!

Funnily enough, if you go on other team's forums - That's what they say about us! :)

Steve in Japan

NSC Patreon
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Nobody expected a gentle stroll to the finish line with our rivals politely folding, did they? Much happier to be where we are right now rather than where Huddersfield are. If we're good enough we'll make it. Starting Saturday.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Let's not all sit here and pretend it is all good. Hudds have taken 18 points out of 18 and barely dropped any out of the last 10-15 games, Newcastle are also continuing to win. I am not sure even 92 is going to be enough.

We went on a great run last season, but each game closer to the end seemed to be more important and more tense, and we were clinging on in one or two games. They've won six in a row, but it's February. They aren't going to win all of March's games, or all of April's.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I'm going to fix this by going LARGE on Huddersfield each time they play until the end of the season.

been doing this for a few games since early jan but have always had 3 or 4 teams, now changed it to newcastle/hudds double and it paid off.

50 quid double placed again, hudds good odds v barnsley too. 3.2/1 on the double.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Nobody expected a gentle stroll to the finish line with our rivals politely folding, did they? Much happier to be where we are right now rather than where Huddersfield are. If we're good enough we'll make it. Starting Saturday.

This with bells on.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I can see now why Burnley and Middlesbrough found us such an irritating and unexpected guest in the promotion race.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Dec 29, 2011
Think Huddersfield have won 11 of their last 13, think I heard that on commentary. They're on fire! Really need Barnsley to get something in that Yorkshire derby. They did just that when Leeds were on a decent run. We really don't want to be kicking off our game a solitary point above Huddersfield [emoji53]

That includes 3 of the top 6 (Leeds, Brighton, Reading)

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy (1).gif

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
They've not been steam rolling teams though by any means (apart from us!). This month alone, they have scored winners in the last 10 minutes of three separate games. If you extend that to December onwards, they have scored late winners in 5 matches and got a last minute equaliser at home to Blackburn, meaning they've picked up 11 additional points from losing or drawing positions late in games. Is that sustainable?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
We went on a great run last season, but each game closer to the end seemed to be more important and more tense, and we were clinging on in one or two games. They've won six in a row, but it's February. They aren't going to win all of March's games, or all of April's.

They have won every game in Feb! All I am saying is that posters kept saying the same last year, kept saying that Burnley will lose at some time, they didn't, not once after Xmas. The positive is that we can knock Reading out on Sat and bring it down to a 3 horse race. My concern is that out of the 3 on recent form we are the weakest of the 3.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here