• Reading Win

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 110 76.4%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
6 wins in a row. Going to be tough to stop them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Far as this is concerned, if we beat Reading on Saturday then that narrows it down to 2 from 3.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The crazy part of the season where I as am nervous refreshing this thread as I am at The Amex!

f5.gif

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
6 wins in a row. Going to be tough to stop them.

They won't keep winning, no team does. Even despite this fantastic run they're still 4 points behind us.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They won't keep winning, no team does. Even despite this fantastic run they're still 4 points behind us.

This is what I keep thinking. They've been superb, but they can't, won't keep that sort of form up until May.

A draw would be nice, a Reading win OK, but even a Huddersfield win isn't exactly catastrophic as it reduces Reading's aspirations still further.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hudds are a worry but at least Reading are losing and perhaps won't have the confidence coming to our place. Makes it more towards a 3 horse race - esp with Weds losing tonight. Positive thoughts people :thumbsup:

And we'll really want Hudds to drop points at every opportunity if it does become a 3 horse race...

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
I can't bear to turn Sky Spurts News on and see their masturbatory coverage of how well David f.ucking Wagner is doing at Huddersfield, him and the fat spanish waiter are really starting to grip my shit this season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They don't have to win every single game, and there's no evidence of their run ending. 4 points is very little.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here