Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....??

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never known a pre planned booooo been ruined by the player literally barely getting a touch!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Never known a pre planned booooo been ruined by the player literally barely getting a touch!

Beat Duffy in the air more than any player I've seen this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Beat Duffy in the air more than any player I've seen this season

His movement was good but Reading barely played to him as they were more intent on playing sideways. He certainly wasn't in the game and never got the ball down for more than a second to give anyone the chance to boo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
His movement was good but Reading barely played to him as they were more intent on playing sideways. He certainly wasn't in the game and never got the ball down for more than a second to give anyone the chance to boo.

Agreed but I thought he was very competitive and most of the headers were only just in our half. I was just surprised to see him beating Duffy. You're right though he did nothing with his feet apart from tackle.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Agreed but I thought he was very competitive and most of the headers were only just in our half. I was just surprised to see him beating Duffy. You're right though he did nothing with his feet apart from tackle.

He has a good leap on him. He's a very good player. Just a shame he let himself down with the Rosenior incident...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Couldn't hear any negativity from the crowd towards him during the game on Sky.

He got a small boo first time on ball. Pretty much ignored him after that.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How did he not get booked for taking three steps before throwing himself to the ground trying to get a penalty? Cheating, thuggish scumbag.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Bit disappointed he didn't get much abuse, brilliant from Sidwell smacking him on the head just before Duffy cleared off the line though

he really is a kerwunt isn't he.....permanently trying to milk the referee whilst continually throwing himself into airbourne assaults without even looking at the ball.....Duffy copped a couple....dislike.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here