Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

should Kermogrant get dogs abuse on sat'dy....??

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
And I can still picture Rosenior face down beating the turf - in both frustration and pain. He must have known immediately that it was a bad injury, and following his long lay-off last season. If only the ref had done the same injury assessment that Dean did with Ramirez, then Kermorgant would have been sent off.

For me, he is up there on the same gallows as Whiteside and Hughton.

This. If he is playing, I will have no voice by the end of the match :angry:

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Horrible cynical foul, I was right in line and he took him out. Disgraceful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I don't think I'd want him crippled by one of our lads, that would be a bit scummy (like he was), however I hope his presence is enough to fire us and the team up. What we don't want is a sending off, but level headed aggression would be good.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
I don't know if i can go as far as wishing injury on someone, but I do hope he gets utterly embarassed a la Mr Harding.
I'm sorry but it was an assault. He didn't think twice about injuring Rosienior. It was blatant.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Of course he does. As much abuse as possible every time he gets anywhere near the ball.
For once, an eye for an eye, it was so nasty and so intentional that I would be happy if he snapped his neck.

Claude samdamme

Mar 8, 2014
Would love it if Liam comes of the bench and goes through him

Although more worried it will end the way the Scott Mcgleish is a w#nker chants usually did

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Being a sub will be just as entertaining if you ask me, imagine the reaction from the north west corner when he starts warming up after half hour!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Usually a bit uncomfortable with booing players as it always seems to motivate them, BUT, like Pritchard, some people just deserve it. BOOOOOOOOOO.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Kermogant & Grabban.

There's not enough boo's in the world.

We just need to beat them, gonna need another big points total this year to get automatics

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
It was the sort of assault that, in the real world, would have earned him a prison sentence - malicious, intentional and thoroughly despicable.
I understood that this was something that had been carried on from previous encounters between the two but I may be wrong

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here