Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian Orel Butchers.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
First heard this last week and then again on Monday through a couple of Eastern European contacts, apparently Brighton are getting a lot of interest in our season this year from the Orel Butchers who featured in the BBC documentary Russia's Hooligan Army.

There is a chance that a few of their boys will be at the Reading game on Saturday.

As you may know we already have a lot of support from other clubs around Europe, and having these guys showing an interest shows what a long way we have come.

If I hear any more will let you know.

U.T.A.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Showing an interest in our club? Coming down for the Reading game? Do you mean that they want to come and cause trouble? If so tell them to piss off, we're a family club now with a new generation of fan coming through and can do without that sort of crap raising its ugly head.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Showing an interest in our club? Coming down for the Reading game? Do you mean that they want to come and cause trouble? If so tell them to piss off, we're a family club now with a new generation of fan coming through and can do without that sort of crap raising its ugly head.
Despite what some may think, Brighton is the last club any self respecting 'firm' would want to be involved with.

Regards
SB :whistle:

Last edited:

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
My mate is a butcher, and Brexit has him really concerned since he used to travel over to Bavaria and bring back sausages in his luggage. Could all go wrong, but that's a wurst case scenario.

el punal

The problem for them is that there are no woods or forests near Falmer for them to practice their 'technique'. Lots of downland with sheep on them. The thing is they're probably terrified of sheep - one 'baaa' and they'll leg it back to Gatwick for the first plane home.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Are we having a beetroot and mutton soup stand next to the Fish & Chip stall next season ??

"Getting a lot of interest" are we? Is there a hoolie transfer market I am unaware of? Maybe talk of a drum has pinged up on their radar and a charity single is in the pipeline?
:shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
First heard this last week and then again on Monday through a couple of Eastern European contacts, apparently Brighton are getting a lot of interest in our season this year from the Orel Butchers who featured in the BBC documentary Russia's Hooligan Army.

There is a chance that a few of their boys will be at the Reading game on Saturday.

As you may know we already have a lot of support from other clubs around Europe, and having these guys showing an interest shows what a long way we have come.

U.T.A.
:lolol:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

U.T.A.

They have missed fans united by 20 years.

Lindfield23

Dec 14, 2016
Give them HoveBorn&Bred as a peace offering :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here