Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gayle Injured (Again)

Jimmehh

Mar 21, 2016
Sussex by the Sea
It looks like Gayle is injured again after the game tonight.

Could be a massive let off for us next week, as Rafa has said he'll be out for 'some games'

Shame it wasn't Shelvey though, the bald pr*ck.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It looks like Gayle is injured again after the game tonight.

Could be a massive let off for us next week, as Rafa has said he'll be out for 'some games'

Shame it wasn't Shelvey though, the bald pr*ck.

Shelvey might get injured or sent off on Saturday. We live in hope.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
TBF I thought their most dangerous players tonight were Ritchie and Yedlin out wide and Shelvey and Lascelles from set pieces. Plenty to be nervous about.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
TBF I thought their most dangerous players tonight were Ritchie and Yedlin out wide and Shelvey and Lascelles from set pieces. Plenty to be nervous about.

Newcastle have plenty to be nervous about as well, but they and their fans might not know it.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Anything that gives them a weakness is to our advantage, but we could do without them being gifted comedy own goals.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Shelvey might get injured or sent off on Saturday. We live in hope.

He could get sent off, but knowing the FA they'll just pretend it didn't happen.It is Newcastle after all.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Any injury to Gayle is good news for us even if he is back for next Tuesday as he will not be as sharp and may be holding back as he is worried about his hamstring. If Shelvey could get sent off on Saturday that would be a significant help too!

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I'm quite concerned about Yedlin. As we saw at Huddersfield, a full back that likes to get forward is something that causes us problems, especially down our left side. Murphy/march/skalak have a big job to do Tuesday night.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Mitrovic is a handful but our CBs would prefer him to Gayle I am sure. He also has a suspect temperament.
Ritchie is one booking away from a ban, which would be handy.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here