Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best burger in Brighton

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
The Venison burger with Brighton Blue cheese at the Yeoman is pretty special. Their beef burger also excellent, but the venison wins out for me.
Coggins at seven dials is very good with daily specials etc.

Tried 5 Guys at the Marina the other day, and that was more than ok - never going to be the best, but for a chain not bad at all.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Krusty_burger.jpg

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Burger update.

Just picked one up from the newish place on Portland Road, 'Primal Burgers'

Silly names but a very nice burger for a little under £7.

(Which is in Hove)

Last edited:

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Agree - went there last week and thought it was very good.
Was trying to find this thread to mention it!
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think they do any veggie options, which seems very odd.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What happened to that Trolls fella? Last I heard he'd jacked in the burgers, gone inside The Evening Star and started making weird kebabs. He then quit The Star and now seems to have completely disappeared.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't really see past Uncle Sams in Montpelier Street (if its still going). A double chilliburger with cheese from there had me drooling like Michael Barrymore at a pool party. Special mention to Grubbs as well - used to love that little wooden elevator that delivered the orders.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Agree - went there last week and thought it was very good.
Was trying to find this thread to mention it!
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think they do any veggie options, which seems very odd.

You're not wrong, I noticed that. I'm trying to work out how to break the news to a veggie friend on a WhatsApp group following my enthusiastic co.ments there.

Hopefully they are open Saturday lunchtime as I fancy another one watching the football.

And some chips.

And some onion rings.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Best I've had was from Halo Burger when they had the pop up in Fountain Head.

Vegan garlic burger with vegan bacon but was absolutely delicious in all the right ways.

Would also recommend Honest Burgers both for veggie and meat options as both have been great.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014
Uncle Sams. And a shout out for the Camelford Arms burger meals.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Im another one for Burger Bros, seem to be a bit of a pain to catch them when they’re open though. Was a bit gutted when the St George's Place Grubbs shut down.

Moyos on Preston Street is a really good burger but dont seem to see much mention of it.

Last edited:

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Grubbs double mushroom burger with cheese was my post Gloucester meal of choice back in the day.

On the odd occasion I have a Five Guys that’s what I’m trying to recreate and whilst it’s close Grubbs still wins.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Leto Burgers is my go to place recently. And if it's chicken burgers you want then the Bok Shop.
Take away night tomorrow, if I have one I'll post a photo.

zefarelly

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Why do people get so excited about a flattened piece of minced beef between two slices of bread?
This is a very good question.

maybe once a month we make a cow sarnie. I have even minced a good steak to see if it's any better ( no)
We've replicated Big Macs for kids, and it's surprisingly easy . . And you know whats in them.

up a level, gorgonzola for a blue cheese . . . . And rye, naan, pitta or none. As opposed to stodgy baps, or glossy things with sugar and god knows what.

all personal choice. Obvs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here