Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best burger in Brighton

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The Post & Telegraph... :moo:.

But seriously I'd probably say
Grubbs.

Correct, for a non-gourmet pub/restaurant style Burger. Grubbs is old school fast food and the quality and taste takes priority over the presentation, sometimes a Triple Mushroom Burger can look a bit of a mess towards the end. Grubbs also do great shakes.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The OP said eat-in, so Coggings and Co on Dyke Road has to be in the conversation.

Binney on acid

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
The answer depends upon how much you've had to drink before you go there. Sober, I'd always go for Burger bros, but the seating area is crude. If you are looking for Comfort, then Goggins is a good shout. The cider with a pig on the label acts as a sort of brain neutraliser.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Grubbs don't make their own patties. Their burgers don't compare with the meaty goodness of Burger Brothers, Troll's Pantry or Burger Off.

I'd say Burger Brothers is the best all-round choice.

Troll's Pantry is the artisanal choice.

Burger Off is the choice for a real dirty guilt trip of a burger.

You'll also get a very decent burger at Brighton Burger in the Lanes and from the Dizzy Gull kitchen at the Brighton Beer Dispensary (who last night won Best Brighton Roast at the Brighton's Best Food Awards)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Naz says his are the best, well it says that on the side of his van! He use to be in Wicks car park but now rocks up at Hove Town Hall, western side!

that is useful information. cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here