Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial: Newcastle v Villa

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Villa were shite yet in the first half were the better side. Unimpressed with Newcastle.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With Zola struggling at Birmingham and Villa on a dreadful run, "Second City" football fans are very disgruntled at the moment (my brother-in-law is a Villa season ticket holder).

Bet Pat Murphy is crying into his bitter,

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Where did Villa get that blonde guy (Bjarnasonn?) from?

I think he is quite possibly the worst player I have ever seen in the Championship.
If I was doing player ratings for Villa I would have to give him a 0.
He was absolutely pigging awful.
(Kodija would only get a 1, he wasn't much better.)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Where did Villa get that blonde guy (Bjarnasonn?) from?

I think he is quite possibly the worst player I have ever seen in the Championship.
If I was doing player ratings for Villa I would have to give him a 0.
He was absolutely pigging awful.
(Kodija would only get a 1, he wasn't much better.)

Think he's been signed for his intimidatory looks.

wurzelgull

Apr 1, 2016
Villas fixtures for March / April are pretty nasty AND include Wigan, Burton and Blackburn all away. Do you think they could actually go down? Especially considering they now don't have any strikers

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Villas fixtures for March / April are pretty nasty AND include Wigan, Burton and Blackburn all away. Do you think they could actually go down? Especially considering they now don't have any strikers

Don't you just know we're going to end up going to Villa needing 3 points for promotion, whilst they need 3 points to avoid relegation. My god I hope we send them down!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I'm not that upset at the barcodes winning. I said on another thread that I thought Gayle would break down again. Big loss for them. Jonjo is always a 'slight' away from serious shite, red or two yellows. I could see the Magpies season going pear shaped over the next few weeks.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Think he's been signed for his intimidatory looks.

I watched the match with my Dad (supporting the Albion, so, Villa) and we both commented that the lass on the right wing didn't look a Championship level footballer in a million years, she looked absolutely Harley.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here