Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial: Newcastle v Villa

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
With Zola struggling at Birmingham and Villa on a dreadful run, "Second City" football fans are very disgruntled at the moment (my brother-in-law is a Villa season ticket holder).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bit harsh. He landed on his ankle which bent on impact and, judging my everyone's immediate reactions, went snap. Could've happened to anyone, any time.

May sound harsh but a 24 yr old with not one but two ACL's in the space of two years is a 12 million quid gamble only a desperate clutching at straws with parachute payments club can afford to take.

I hope his injury tonight turns out to be nothing serious. Have to feel for the poor bloke to be that unlucky with injuries.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
May sound harsh but a 24 yr old with not one but two ACL's in the space of two years is a 12 million quid gamble only a desperate clutching at straws with parachute payments club can afford to take.

I hope his injury tonight turns out to be nothing serious. Have to feel for the poor bloke to be that unlucky with injuries.

At least it's come after he's signed the lucrative deal.

PG

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

I think if he wasn't so prone to injuries, with his talent he wouldn't be in the Championship to begin with...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
.....and they've sent McCormack on loan to Forest... Oops.

Got nothing up top and yet send McCormack out on loan and keep quality like Adomah on the bench.

You almost couldn't make it up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here