Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial: Newcastle v Villa

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Because Villa HAVE players like Lansbury. An overrated poseur who is more interested in how his hair looks rather than playing football. Cannot believe he was Sean Dyche's main transfer target in 3 windows.

I thought we dodged a bullet when Villa signed Lansbury in January but then Dyche, who has made mistakes in the transfer market, signed Ashley Westwood who is NEVER worth £5 million (Stephens is twice as good as Westwood).

...and he would have cost you more than twice as much.

https://twitter.com/StatsChristian/status/833639656726097922

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just how have Villa become such a poor team

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
They were good at our place, they've been total cack tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Villa are definitely just interested in keeping the score down. They've played Kodjia on the wing all game and now he's gone off injured they've brought on a midfielder.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Lansbury's OG gets worse every time I see it. He takes an age to react and then can't decide which foot to use. Asleep does not cover it. Probably trying to see his reflection in the paintwork.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Why don't Villa push up and put some strikers on? They are going to lose anyway so at least TRY ffs.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Too much to expect for Villa to get something here, they're in that position in the league for a reason.

No doubt they will conjure up some ****ing reason to put in the performance of their lives come May though. Perhaps for survival :wozza:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This is pretty shocking. When you pin your hopes on Gary Gardener, you know you're in trouble....

Clearly the Barcodes aren't playing at 100% because they don't NEED to.

Big signings injured for villa now - not looking good.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Blimey, those who said Hogan wouldn't be a good signing because of his injury history were bang on!

Bit harsh. He landed on his ankle which bent on impact and, judging my everyone's immediate reactions, went snap. Could've happened to anyone, any time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here