Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Objective Analysis Of Football Chants

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Well Knockaert actually cost £2.98m, way more than the million so proudly claimed.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I have never entered into the activity of rimming and yet have sung at times in my life.

And no-one who came to Withdean as an away supporter has a garden shed bigger than it.

Would a professional referee SERIOUSLY jeopardise his standing and reputation in the game, and risk public vilification and even possible imprisonment, for the sake of an illegally-wagered ten pounds?

... and have you ever seen the gentleman in the black kit knocking one out during a match? I haven't.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We can see you sneaking out.

There's no sneaking about it. It's a proud defiant mass EXODUS on the stroke of 85 minutes to get to the train. (Or on the stroke of 40 minutes to get to the half-time catering)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I was slightly concerned that David Stockdale doesn't wear a hat on Saturday as the sun was refusing to go behind a cloud or set way into the second half.

Also, I never had or never will swear at my Dad, even if he suggested I should support Crystal Palace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
... and have you ever seen the gentleman in the black kit knocking one out during a match? I haven't.

Knocking one out, no. But I'm fairly certain Mr Dean gets a full on BONER during a (completely ruined) match, fairly regularly.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Mr Rougvie was quite an aggressive chap on the pitch but I'm not entirely sure he actually is evil.

Mr Crumplin was a competent lower league footballer but probably doesn't have a Mensa level IQ or massive knowledge of Association Football.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well Knockaert actually cost £2.98m, way more than the million so proudly claimed.

I would respectfully suggest that Mesut Özil may have constituted better value in the transfer market, in that he occasionally produces the goods away from his home club's stadium. Despite having really scary eyes.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
"And if you are a Palace fan surrender or you'll die ..."

In reality, more like: if you are a Palace fan, that's interesting, I support Brighton, seen some memorable games against your lot, that Zaha dives a lot doesn't he, good to have the rivalry, ultimately better to support your local club rather than Chelsea or Man U I guess, see ya later.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I would respectfully suggest that Mesut Özil may have constituted better value in the transfer market, in that he occasionally produces the goods away from his home club's stadium. Despite having really scary eyes.

Which have never actually been offside.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Most people at some point in their lives will have to "walk alone".

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I've watched the odd clip and seen pictures and Will Grigg is definitely not embroiled in flames....it's a myth I tell ya.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Steve Foster, at the time of writing, is not a peer of the realm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here